PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Caleb Williams flashing lip gloss, nail polish, phone and tiny purse -- all pink

Good thing you were oblivious to the fact that Brady called every one of his OL "babe."

That would have caused you a coronary, eh?
Did not love him calling everyone”babe” or kissing his kids on the lips on his tv show. As he became more famous he got weirder and weirder.

He was already the GOAT.

Did not love him calling everyone”babe” or kissing his kids on the lips on his tv show. As he became more famous he got weirder and weirder.

He was already the GOAT.
I have a buddy who wears pink shorts and uses the term ‘babe’ as endearment for guys/girls. I don’t even think about it now and it’s silly to think anyone would get bothered by it. Incidentally of my single friends he pulls the most girls by far.

The idea of traditional masculinity from a few decades ago or longer isn’t as stringently followed by all guys. It’s not at all common for a straight guy to wear nail polish and it’s a peculiar sight. Maybe Williams just likes being flashy and flamboyant to stand out or maybe to grab attention. Maybe he is a closeted bisexual or gay.

Who knows? Who cares? He is a damn good football player.

He's a narcissistic fool burdened with parents who enable his foolishness. I could not care less what his sexual proclivities might be, but his asinine character ensures failure at the next level.
I think this is a little extreme until I see and hear more from him. I think there are some flags with him that I’d be concerned over. The most notable one was crying, publicly, in his mothers arms.

If he goes home and does it that’s understandable but on national TV? It doesn’t send the right message for a guy at a position that requires mental toughness and leadership. The pink doesn’t matter.

He's a narcissistic fool burdened with parents who enable his foolishness. I could not care less what his sexual proclivities might be, but his asinine character ensures failure at the next level.

again, i am confused as to why his sexual proclivities come into play because he......wore nail polish???

if you disliked every narcissistic fool in the NFL, you'd root for a handful of guards and centers and maybe one fullback and a broken down blocking TE.........some degree of narcissism is present in a vast majority of high end athletes, it's part of what gets them there......

Last edited:
I think this is a little extreme until I see and hear more from him. I think there are some flags with him that I’d be concerned over. The most notable one was crying, publicly, in his mothers arms.

If he goes home and does it that’s understandable but on national TV? It doesn’t send the right message for a guy at a position that requires mental toughness and leadership. The pink doesn’t matter.
Or sitting on the floor behind his lineman at a press conference after a loss.

Nothing about him screams I am a leader of men on a professional football team

again, i am confused as to why his sexual proclivities come into play because he......wore nail polish???

if you disliked every narcissistic fool in the NFL, you'd root for a handful of guards and centers and maybe one fullback and a broken down blocking TE.........some degree of narcissism is present in a vast majority of high end athletes, it's part of what gets them there......
It is disingenuous for you to pretend that the purse/nail polish thing does not invoke for many homosexuality: of course it does. Given that it does so, I felt I should say that that is not the issue for me, but that the obvious narcissism is the issue, and that that is a potential concern vis-a-vis his possible performance in the NFL. All of this is of course obvious, but I trust you enjoyed your moment of sniffy pc horseshit in posting an obviously deliberate misrepresentation of my post. When you have done as much work as I have in the area of gay rights - I started the first high school gay-straight alliance in my state decades ago, for example, have been on radio and once on TV discussing the issue - I might cut you some slack, but barring information on that front, I choose not to. Preening, militant - yes, narcissistic - prigs like you give open-mindedness a bad name. Thanks, on behalf of the cause, for nothing.

He was already the GOAT.

And he brutally and mercilessly dominated on the field.

That's all we should care about.

You're not wrong but let's call a spade a spade. It's a female fashion stereotype. Do you remember when men started growing long hair in the 60s? "They look like girls" I was a kid but that was the narrative. How about when men started wearing ear rings? We made fun of them. Nail polish and pink? Now trans and drag paranoia adds fuel to the fire. I get that it's abnormal for men generally and it will draw attention but the longer I live the less anxiety I have about these pretty insignificant things.

And he brutally and mercilessly dominated on the field.

That's all we should care about.
True but being human we all have likes and dislikes for off field behavior. Of course we were the luckiest fans in the world to have him for 20 years.

"Stay far away from the best QB in the draft" - You.
He's not the best qb in the draft.
Had a great year in 2022.
Sucked in 2023.
Daniels and Penix among others, were better than him in 2023.
He's 6'1".
His intangibles suck. His leadership sucks. His teammates were less than enamored with him.
He had major talent but he's a million miles away from Mahomes. He will not be 1/5th of what Mahomes is. He is Kyler Murray.
He carries more risk than Daniels,Maye,Penix and McCarthy. Despite his physical talent.
Jeff George had huge physical talent. Ditto Ryan Leaf. You gotta have a lot more than just physical talent to excel at qb in the nfl.
Want no part of him.
I hope I'm wrong, would love to see him excel.
I don't see it. A jag

Imagine if Caleb fell due to something as stupid as this? I wonder if Pats could get a shot at him
1712797858670.png
Vegan Hasselt GIF by PEAS

True but being human we all have likes and dislikes for off field behavior. Of course we were the luckiest fans in the world to have him for 20 years.

To be threatened or offended by men exhibiting feminine behavior is not "being human," it's being insecure.

To be threatened or offended by men exhibiting feminine behavior is not "being human," it's being insecure.
OT:
PP2.....your screen name under your avatar picture has disappeared.
Don't see it using my laptop or IPhone.
Yet when I mouse over your avatar, your screen name (and stats) appear.
Weird

Are you a.........................................................1712836615771.png?

I have no problem with people dressing however they want and don't give a crap if he is gay or straight or whatever, it isn't any of my business. However, it certainly seems he is screaming for attention, and I prefer a player to do something before they start shouting look at me.

He's not the best qb in the draft.
Had a great year in 2022.
Sucked in 2023.
Daniels and Penix among others, were better than him in 2023.
He's 6'1".
His intangibles suck. His leadership sucks. His teammates were less than enamored with him.
He had major talent but he's a million miles away from Mahomes. He will not be 1/5th of what Mahomes is. He is Kyler Murray.
He carries more risk than Daniels,Maye,Penix and McCarthy. Despite his physical talent.
Jeff George had huge physical talent. Ditto Ryan Leaf. You gotta have a lot more than just physical talent to excel at qb in the nfl.
Want no part of him.
I hope I'm wrong, would love to see him excel.
I don't see it. A jag
You found my scouting report?

You're not wrong but let's call a spade a spade. It's a female fashion stereotype. Do you remember when men started growing long hair in the 60s? "They look like girls" I was a kid but that was the narrative. How about when men started wearing ear rings? We made fun of them. Nail polish and pink? Now trans and drag paranoia adds fuel to the fire. I get that it's abnormal for men generally and it will draw attention but the longer I live the less anxiety I have about these pretty insignificant things.

it WAS a traditionally female fashion trend, sure......but things have changed, and are changing, rapidly.......hell, i've gone with my daughters & the GF multiple times and gotten a pedicure......i've shown up to softball tournaments in flip flops with painted toenails......

change is hard for some.......i like seeing it, even if i don't always "get" it......and yeah, the older i get, the less i give a ****

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back