PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Charger Look-A-Likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics are getting a little better..... but you all have a long ways to go before we can call them rembrandt's... The broken light switch was pretty good, and the kaeding pic was okay too.... the rest... well, just rookie picture poster stuff.

The pics are getting a little better..... but you all have a long ways to go before we can call them rembrandt's... The broken light switch was pretty good, and the kaeding pic was okay too.... the rest... well, just rookie picture poster stuff.

thanks about the switch one...i think it was pretty good too...

also, ur not gonna see em as fun we do.....for obvious reasons

thanks about the switch one...i think it was pretty good too...

also, ur not gonna see em as fun we do.....for obvious reasons

That's true... It goes the same way on our MB... A few of us can appreciate the humor, even when its our players, poor Shawne really is a broken light switch right now...

Whatever, Boltspride, I stand firm that my comparison of Philip Rivers and South Park's Giant Douche was quite accurate. Remember, he can yap all he wants, but he doesn't swear because he's a good christian like that.

Whatever, Boltspride, I stand firm that my comparison of Philip Rivers and South Park's Giant Douche was quite accurate. Remember, he can yap all he wants, but he doesn't swear because he's a good christian like that.
:eek:.. Phillip Rivers swears... Oh fudge.. What the fiddlesticks is going on in the NFL these days... How dare Rivers be vocal in a sport known for proper grammer and expressions of kindness towards your opposing players, I'm sure every single patriot player exceeds these expectations.:rolleyes:

6824.jpg

silver_spoons_image_ricky_schroder__4_.jpg

:eek:.. Phillip Rivers swears... Oh fudge.. What the fiddlesticks is going on in the NFL these days... How dare Rivers be vocal in a sport known for proper grammer and expressions of kindness towards your opposing players, I'm sure every single patriot player exceeds these expectations.:rolleyes:

Exactly. Our players went to college on academic scholarships.

Exactly. Our players went to college on academic scholarships.

Yea right... and Brady's cum laude from Michigan parlayed into him being the poster child for relationship morality....

Yea right... and Brady's cum laude from Michigan parlayed into him being the poster child for relationship morality....

Easy there buddy.

You probably don't need to speak of things you do not know or understand.

Easy there buddy.

You probably don't need to speak of things you do not know or understand.

Like wise with the Phillip Rivers comments

In any event.... Here's to a good game Sunday, even without Brady, banged up LT,Gates, and so forth.

your mom must be proud of you exceeding expectations...you almost got grammar correct...keep trying lil' chargerette...by third grade you'll have these mystifying grammatical problems solved

I wasn't dissing just Rivers, I was dissing born-agains. I think they have the mental capacity of a stoned capuchin monkey. I am also amused by their belief that going to heaven is all about just chalking everything up to god while completely giving up individual soverignty. They define being a good person as one who doesn't swear, while they are the most passive agressive human beings on the planet earth. It's quite comical, actually. I also hate Philip Rivers and think he is a giant douchebag....and if you like football/respect the game you should feel the same way. That is all. Kickass avatar.

Last edited:
I wasn't dissing just Rivers, I was dissing born-agains. I think they have the mental capacity of a stoned capuchin monkey. I am also amused by their belief that going to heaven is all about just chalking everything up to god while completely giving up individual soverignty. They define being a good person as one who doesn't swear, while they are the most passive agressive human beings on the planet earth. It's quite comical, actually. I also hate Philip Rivers and think he is a giant douchebag....and if you like football/respect the game you should feel the same way. That is all. Kickass avatar.

You sir, are an idiot. Best stick to ranting about things you actually know about. Also, if you hate "born-agains" so much you must REALLY not like football.

Last edited:

Gregg Easterbrook. Welcome to the forums. However, we have another section where idiots are free to speak their drivel about religion and politics. GTFO the football board. :banned:

Now, please...can we get back to the whole point of this thread? I came here to laugh at people's imaginative portrayal of Charger's players.

Last edited:
OK, I always thought I was pretty smart:cool:, but I do not get this one. Please explain.

Automatic transmission . . . no clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes