PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson=BUST [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Jackson=BUST

I agree, he's a bust. But why are we celebrating the fact a (former) Patriot was a mistake? the fact his selection was a bad move is on the managments head just as much as the player, so why cheer?. It's a sad outcome for the Patriots organization more then anything.

they are cheering that further mistakes aren't made in keeping him, and good money isn't thrown after bad.

Mostly some people are celebrating that their judgment has been validated by BB against other opinions on this board.

Personally, I maintained cautious optimism on CJ until I read the training camp reports and saw the games this preseason. I'm happy Chad is gone because he wasn't living up to what an NFL-caliber wide receiver needs to be.

The funniest thing is those who somehow or other are still convinced his tremendous physical skills and measurables (which he has) will translate at some point into consistent NFL wide receiver skills. I just don't get it. But maybe CJ will catch lightning in a bottle because that's what I think it will take for him to have anything more than a mediocre career.

I expected it. I was surprised that he wasn't cut yesterday but today is a different story. Will Cassel be another surprise? I hope so.

To all those who torched people for calling Jackson a bust

Looks like he is a bust, and we where all right!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back