PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chad Jackson=BUST [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chad Jackson=BUST

I agree, he's a bust. But why are we celebrating the fact a (former) Patriot was a mistake? the fact his selection was a bad move is on the managments head just as much as the player, so why cheer?. It's a sad outcome for the Patriots organization more then anything.

they are cheering that further mistakes aren't made in keeping him, and good money isn't thrown after bad.

Mostly some people are celebrating that their judgment has been validated by BB against other opinions on this board.

Personally, I maintained cautious optimism on CJ until I read the training camp reports and saw the games this preseason. I'm happy Chad is gone because he wasn't living up to what an NFL-caliber wide receiver needs to be.

The funniest thing is those who somehow or other are still convinced his tremendous physical skills and measurables (which he has) will translate at some point into consistent NFL wide receiver skills. I just don't get it. But maybe CJ will catch lightning in a bottle because that's what I think it will take for him to have anything more than a mediocre career.

I expected it. I was surprised that he wasn't cut yesterday but today is a different story. Will Cassel be another surprise? I hope so.

To all those who torched people for calling Jackson a bust

Looks like he is a bust, and we where all right!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back