PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Celtics vs Lakers Game 4 Thread

richpats come out come out wherever you are lol ol ol ol ol ol ol ol o lo l:rocker::rocker:
LMAO.

OWNED. Yeah the Lakers really destroyed them. Talk about a choke job, this was the definition of one.

I am in shock. SHOCK! Holy crap, this feels great.

1 more.

I am in shock. SHOCK! Holy crap, this feels great.

1 more.
This is the best I've felt after a game since the 2001 Super Bowl, no exaggeration.

iam just happy they made my night...wouldve been miserable if they had come back all the way and not closed out the deal.

iam just happy they made my night...wouldve been miserable if they had come back all the way and not closed out the deal.
I can't wait to see Phil Jackson's excuse. :D

way doc rivers is making half time adjustments iam surprised ESPN isnt floating a theory that he is videotaping phil jacksons signals in the first half...

Well, I wonder who out of this group will be shown as less than an expert after this game ...

1picksnbaam8.jpg

Brady-To-Moss, where the F are you? Unbelievable.

WOW WOW WOW​

One of the most exciting games I have ever watched, at least the last few minutes of it, and the post game.

I really would like to see them win it in Boston though, in game 6.

Last edited:
btw I love this teams confidence. They don't have overconfidence but they have HUGE confidence and composure. You saw the Fakers players throwing fits when they start losing, the Celts were getting smoked and everyone seemed unfazed and they had the confidence that they'd crawl back into this game.

my god ! they won without perk and rondo for most of the game.

How's everyone doing? Scout? Kdo5? Still around? :D

HEY RICHPATS, YOU CAN STILL CATCH THE YANKEES GAME, ITS IN THE SEVENTH INNING.
Dang, six points and we would have had a SWEEP, sweet.

Well, I wonder who out of this group will be shown as less than an expert after this game ...

1picksnbaam8.jpg
All of those guys except maybe Legler(since he at least choke the Celtics) just LMAO.

Especially Abbot and Stein. ROFLMAO. :rofl:

This is the best I've felt after a game since the 2001 Super Bowl, no exaggeration.

Ditto.................... With one exception, game 7 against the Yankees, coming from 0-3 behind.

Last edited:
WOW WOW WOW​

One of the most exciting games I have ever watched, at least the last few minutes of it, and the post game.

I really would like to see them win it in Boston though, in game 6.

please...end this sunday.

HEY RICHPATS, YOU CAN STILL CATCH THE YANKEES GAME, ITS IN THE SEVENTH INNING.
Dang, six points and we would have had a SWEEP, sweet.
wow what a surprise richpats is a yankee fan to. what a sack of ****. hey richpats did you enjoy the game? lolololololololololololololololololol

Q:what was the best coaching move doc did today ?
A: Didnt see cassell a lot...

Do you know that after Perk went down, Lamar Odom taunted him? After that, the rest was history.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back