PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Can Tomlinson back his words with his play?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, I dont think there's anything wrong with what the site says. LT is obviously worthy of being the best player in the league. You could probably say the same for Brady, Manning, Moss, etc. What's the big deal? That LT somehow endorses his own self-promotion? Who cares. And yeah, we all know the wonderful, perfect Pats players would never do something like that. *Yawn*

I don't think this is such a big deal, but you shouldn't be making such baseless accusations. I can't even *find* Tom Brady's personal website (hint: he doesn't have one). How about Randy Moss? Surely that egomaniac, classless fool can match LT's comments?
"Explosive, playmaking wide receiver who has established himself as one of the most dangerous offensive players in the NFL since entering the league in 1998."

Hmm.

Last edited:
Huh? Who said they do? Trouble reading today?

Sorry, guess I saw sarcasm where there wasn't any intended.

(that's what admitting your wrong looks like, btw)

And again, I dont think there's anything wrong with what the site says. LT is obviously worthy of being the best player in the league. You could probably say the same for Brady, Manning, Moss, etc. What's the big deal? That LT somehow endorses his own self-promotion? Who cares. And yeah, we all know the wonderful, perfect Pats players would never do something like that. *Yawn*

Self promotion does not equal team player. Simple as that. Look, we'll never agree on this guy. Remember though, he is the one who invited all this criticism. He decided that he was better than anybody else. He decided he is the designator of all that is good and evil. This is not just us, more and more people are starting to criticize your team for their ridiculous actions. They've united Pats and Colts fans for cripes sakes.

The nation that "hates the Pats", hates your Chargers more. Why? They can't shut up!!

In LTs defense...he actually showed up in last year's playoff loss.

Good point. Last year was pretty much Cam Cameron's fault. But so was drafting the Ginn family...:)

Theflinger has already shown this.

Actually mosszone.com isnt even his website, its just a fan website. His official website is therealrandymoss.com, and it really isnt about selfpromotion but more about a way for him to talk to his fans, since he doesnt do interviews and stuff like that.

He has nothing to say NEXT MONDAY because Pats gives his team ZERO chance to win.

If he is going to say something, he will say this " Phillip River is my teammate and my QB. It's unfair when you criticize us. We lost as a team"

Last edited:
Actually mosszone.com isnt even his website, its just a fan website. His official website is therealrandymoss.com, and it really isnt about selfpromotion but more about a way for him to talk to his fans, since he doesnt do interviews and stuff like that.

Tell me how that's any different from LT's?

Precisely correct. My quote above is from therealrandymoss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST