PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can someone please edit Tom Brady's Wikipedia page

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long run, Wikipedia shouldn't be sought for any true, verifiable information. So I wouldn't get all up in arms concerning potentially invalid data posted there.

Isnt it ironic that the era of science has not brought about an era of truth. In fact, people of truth are the condemned and the people of lies are idolized. Status and money is perceived to be strengths and truth and honor are weaknesses.
Ooops...just clicked on CSN and Felger's on his knees worshiping at the altar of Elway.

They make a nice couple.

You got that right. As a registered independent and a Ph.D. scientist, I've noticed that for each of the wild-eyed right-wingers who are badmouthing the teaching of evolution, there is a wild-eyed left-winger badmouthing GMOs and vaccines. Many (not all) on both sides love to discard science when it fits their world view.
I'd like to query your expertise as to the possibility of Bob Kraft bumping his head, coming to his senses and realizing the flying elvis is insulting and its uniforms are correspondingly hideous, and therefore restoring our real logo & uniforms to the team out there on the field so we can stop looking like Major Mudd.
th
th
th

You got that right. As a registered independent and a Ph.D. scientist, I've noticed that for each of the wild-eyed right-wingers who are badmouthing the teaching of evolution, there is a wild-eyed left-winger badmouthing GMOs and vaccines. Many (not all) on both sides love to discard science when it fits their world view.

Finally! Someone who makes sense about the how both sides are discarding science for their world view, thank you!

I remember you as a Ph.D. chemist back from the "Science of Deflategate" days, and as you probably remember I'm a Ph.D. physicist (a professor in the South). You mentioned you are a registered independent, perhaps it is time for me to consider that move. As you correctly point out, I'm sure that liberal leaning clear thinkers are shocked by the stuff on GMO's and vaccines, and as a traditional balanced budget, strong defense (much of my research has been in this area) type, I'm absolutely floored by the increasing influence of the science deniers on the right. Perhaps it is time to become an independent.

Again, thanks for an absolutely fabulous post. The best I can rate it is "winner" but what I really mean is:

Attachments

• applause2.gif
    applause2.gif
    213.5 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back