PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Campbell: Mac Jones Crossed The Line

True, and there were a several preposterous L's that should have been W's (Vikings, Raiders, Bengals & Bills)). The team knows they are playoff caliber, which is good for their confidence going into this year. Missing the playoffs is what landed us Christian Gonzales, plus we've fixed the coaching, so we're in excellent position all things considered. The schedule is crazy difficult, so we have to win the games we're in position to win, no giveaways like last season. And we must at least split our division games which I think we can.
I agree with what you are stating. I am just saying considering all things draft related for 2021, Mac was the best choice and he does not deserve so much criticism that we have been heaping on him.

I wouldn't call last year an "almost post-season" season. They needed like three unlikely things to go their way on the last week of the season to sneak into the tournament. That's not something to hang your hat on especially since they expanded the playoffs.
Take away 1 late Raider out of bounds touchdown and a bizarre toss to Chandler Jones and they're in the playoffs.

Take away 1 late Raider out of bounds touchdown and a bizarre toss to Chandler Jones and they're in the playoffs.
You're assuming they win in overtime.

The fact is they just weren't good enough to get in. And with now 7 teams, it's a bad look on Bill if he doesn't make the playoffs this season which would make it 2 out of the last 3 years with the new format.

Do the Raiders also get to erase two negative plays or is this a one-sided pipe dream?

You're assuming they win in overtime.

The fact is they just weren't good enough to get in. And with now 7 teams, it's a bad look on Bill if he doesn't make the playoffs this season which would make it 2 out of the last 3 years with the new format.

Take away the 'phantom' gift Carr heave, out of bounds touchdown on 4th and forever w 29 seconds left... and game over. No overtime.

I realize I'm sounding like a Jets fan, and yes, they weren't good enough to make a run. I'm simply saying they were in it until the last game. Not win and 5 other teams have to lose. Win and in.

Do the Raiders also get to erase two negative plays or is this a one-sided pipe dream?
Nope, no free plays for anyone. Just no 7 points gifts sparky

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back