PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

California boy Sanchez does not like cold weather !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Starks! That guy was a beast last weekend. Greenbay looks more built to win to me then the Falcons do. Not to take anything away from them but I actually fear packs much more than the birds.

I heard about Fitz coming from Harvard and also how smart he is. I like the guy, he seems quiet and calm and not afraid to go downfield either. He just plays the game like it should be and you guys should have won many more games than 4 in my eyes. That Baltimore game, Kansas and that Steelers lost was madness. I was actually rooting for you guys against Bmore and Steelers!

We all love Gronkowski up here. They guy is just a beast as a rookie and has made a name for himself already. Good draft. I think he'll be big in this week's game against the Jets. But I think the Bills are heading the right way. At the start of the season is was like same ole Bills and turned to that scrappy Bills team thats no pushover! Hell, you gave us a tough game in Foxboro week 3

Hit the nail on the head...

This team is nothing like the Pats teams that won the Super Bowl. They are not nearly as physical, and have proven that they are extremely vulnerable if the passing game is not clicking.

This is why the Patriots have not won since 2004, and this is what would worry me if I was a Pats fan.

Not as physical? They punched the Pittsburgh Steelers in the mouth and ran for 103 yards on 24 attempts (4.3 ypc) against them while allowing 76 yards rushing on 16 attempts (4.75 ypc). The Jets ran for 106 yards on 27 attempts (3.9 ypc) while allowing 146 yards on 25 attempts (5.84 ypc).

Every team is vulnerable if the passing game is not clicking. I'd say that is more likely to happen with your passing game than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back