PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Buy/Sell" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell I think tomm will know when he is done and not fight it Peyton like te spotlight too much and will wnat it on him long after he sucks

Buy or sell tom Brady retires with at least 6 SB wins

buy he is that good

buy or sell : 100 tackles for mayo

Buy, he will be an absoulute beast.

McFadden gets less than 1000 yards rushing

Sell, Jemarcus is no good and they have to show some kind of offense. He gets 1100 on 3.7 yds a carry.

Spygate is brought up before, during and after every single game this year.

Sell, Jemarcus is no good and they have to show some kind of offense. He gets 1100 on 3.7 yds a carry.

Spygate is brought up before, during and after every single game this year.

Buy, without question.

Peyton Manning recovers from his injury in time to starts the season.

Buy, they can never hold it together a whole season.

Brandon Meriweather leads DB's in tackles
Sell, Rodney is still going take that honor.

Buy or sell: not only does the media mention Spygate before and during every game (as bought above), but they don't mention that the Rams walkthrough taping story was bogus more than 3x all season.

Sell... I think the bogus accusations will be a main focus for the media, but you're right about spygate being talked about all season.

Buy or Sell: Chad Jackson will have more than 50 catches this year.

Sell... I think the bogus accusations will be a main focus for the media, but you're right about spygate being talked about all season.

Buy or Sell: Chad Jackson will have more than 50 catches this year.

I am going to sell. I am not giving up on Chad Jackson but to say more than 50 would just be wishful thinking. I think if he manages to show something in camp and stays healthy he will start doing more and more but he will be fighting for reps as the fourth or even fifth option to start. Lets try something a little more humble, Buy or Sell Chad Jack with 30 or more catches.

Last edited:
I am going to sell. I am not giving up on Chad Jackson but to say more than 50 would just be wishful thinking. I think if he manages to show something in camp and stays healthy he will start doing more and more but he will be fighting for reps as the fourth or even fifth option to start. Lets try something a little more humble, Buy or Sell Chad Jack with 30 or more catches.

I'll buy, i think he finally gets it and will be able to produce at leat that. All he would have to do is catch two balls a game and he gets 32 so 30 is definately reasonable.

Chad Jackson gets over 3 touchdown receptions

I'll buy, i think he finally gets it and will be able to produce at leat that. All he would have to do is catch two balls a game and he gets 32 so 30 is definately reasonable.

Chad Jackson gets over 3 touchdown receptions

I'll buy. If he does go for 30 or more receptions, I don't see why 1/10th of them can't be for TDs.

Buy or Sell: The Dolphins will beat us at least once this year.

I'll buy. If he does go for 30 or more receptions, I don't see why 1/10th of them can't be for TDs.

Buy or Sell: The Dolphins will beat us at least once this year.

Sell, they still suck.

Dave Thomas gets more than 3 touchdowns

Sell, they still suck.

Dave Thomas gets more than 3 touchdowns
Buy. Consider me a fan. But this is a close one, he won't get much more than 3.

Vrabel gets at least one TD. (Personally, I think this is a deal he has with BB, that as long as he's effective on the goal line, BB plays him because Vrabel has fun doing it. We might worry about it, vis a vis Seymour, but I'll bet it's at Vrabel's insistence, much like Jason Taylor also wants to play goalline TE. Plus, he's got that pass-rusher talent of defeating the jam at the line)

Buy. Consider me a fan. But this is a close one, he won't get much more than 3.

Vrabel gets at least one TD. (Personally, I think this is a deal he has with BB, that as long as he's effective on the goal line, BB plays him because Vrabel has fun doing it. We might worry about it, vis a vis Seymour, but I'll bet it's at Vrabel's insistence, much like Jason Taylor also wants to play goalline TE. Plus, he's got that pass-rusher talent of defeating the jam at the line)

Bye Mr Touchdown will get another one this year.

Bye or Sell: Someone other than a QB throws a TD pass this year (Moss perhaps he did throw it back to Brady on that trick play)

Bye Mr Touchdown will get another one this year.

Bye or Sell: Someone other than a QB throws a TD pass this year (Moss perhaps he did throw it back to Brady on that trick play)

Buy, it could be Gostowski like when Vinatieri threw one to troy brown

Ty Warren leads the DL in sacks

Sell...he's more of a run stopper than a pass rusher Maybe Green or ???
Will Dragosavich return in some way to the pats??

Sell...he's more of a run stopper than a pass rusher Maybe Green or ???
Will Dragosavich return in some way to the pats??

can I just give this one away for free.

if he comes back he comes back....Cool name but who cares he is a punter.

Bye or Sell: 40+ to nothing in a game this season

can I just give this one away for free.

if he comes back he comes back....Cool name but who cares he is a punter.

Bye or Sell: 40+ to nothing in a game this season

Sell, rarely do you see a shutout where one side scores more than 40 points.

Buy/sell, this thread stay alive and active into the season. Sorry, I got nothing.

Sell, rarely do you see a shutout where one side scores more than 40 points.

Buy/sell, this thread stay alive and active into the season. Sorry, I got nothing.

Buy. I think we're anxious for the season to start and this is a good way to make time go by a little faster.

Let me help... Buy or Sell. Brett Favre gets released by the Packers to play for another team and gets injured during the regular season and gets put on injured reserve.

Sell ... just because I'd hate to think that would actually happen.

Buy or Sell: Sammy Morris finishes the season with more yards than Laurence Maroney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes