PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Buy/Sell" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell. If last year's Miami could win one, and came so close to NOT doing so, odds are it'll be awhile before another team does that.

Brady misses 3 games this season.

Sell, has he ever?

Welker challanges Randy's NFL Touchdown record?

Sell, has he ever?

Welker challanges Randy's NFL Touchdown record?

Sell I don't think he will be able to even come close especially as long as Moss is around.

Buy or Sell Randy challenges Randy's TD record?

Sell I don't think he will be able to even come close especially as long as Moss is around.

Buy or Sell Randy challenges Randy's TD record?

Sell, I think that what we wittnessed last year was too special to see again. However, I would love to be dead wrong on that.

Buy or Sell - We meet the Cowboys in the Super Bowl and AT LEAST 2 Cowboy's are arrested the night before the game in an incident at a "Gentleman's Establishment".

Tampa = Pacman's going to Jail.

Last edited:
Sell, I think that what we wittnessed last year was too special to see again. However, I would love to be dead wrong on that.

Buy or Sell - We meet the Cowboys in the Super Bowl and AT LEAST 2 Cowboy's are arrested the night before the game in an incident at a "Gentleman's Establishment".

Tampa = Pacman's going to Jail.

Sell too many things need to hapen for me to buy but that was funny anyways.

Buy or Sell: Pacman makes it rain again even if no legal problems.

Sell too many things need to hapen for me to buy but that was funny anyways.

Buy or Sell: Pacman makes it rain again even if no legal problems.

Sell, Pacman's a bad person. He's not going to get away from that, I don't care what Crypt Keeper Jones tries to do with him.

Buy/Sell - Giselle and Tommy get married next year. (A little OT I know, but it's friday and I'm not a smart man.)

Sell on that one...maybe a few
Will there be some odd play this year as the Brady to Moss to Brady to Gaffney play of last year that will surprise the fans like that one?? (in otherwards a play that MANY have not seen in a Pats playbook...)

Last edited:
Sell on that one...maybe a few
Will there be some odd play this year as the Brady to Moss to Brady to Gaffney play of last year that will surprise the fans like that one?? (in otherwards a play that MANY have not seen in a Pats playbook...)
Buy--there's always a "Whuh?" play or two each season (Vinatieri to Brown, drop kick by Testaverde, etc.). Belichick seems to like them, and the team seems to like them, so why not?

Buy or Sell: Mayo will play at least half of the defensive snaps in Week 1.

Buy--there's always a "Whuh?" play or two each season (Vinatieri to Brown, drop kick by Testaverde, etc.). Belichick seems to like them, and the team seems to like them, so why not?

Buy or Sell: Mayo will play at least half of the defensive snaps in Week 1.

Buy. The score is going to be very high, it will be a good time for him to get some garbage time.

Buy or Sell: The Pats average 40 points and thier opponents average 10 points in the first 3 weeks of the season.

Buy. The score is going to be very high, it will be a good time for him to get some garbage time.

Buy or Sell: The Pats average 40 points and thier opponents average 10 points in the first 3 weeks of the season.

Sell, we only average 39-11.

Buy or Sell: ESPN opens every Patriots story with a spygate reference for the next 20 years.

Drop kick was Flutie

OhExaulted1 said:
Buy or Sell: ESPN opens every Patriots story with a spygate reference for the next 20 years.

sadly buy ESPN sux now

buy or sell NFL network gets off that stupid tier thingy

Drop kick was Flutie.

Yes, yes it was--my mistake. (That's what I get for posting before I've had my coffee. :eek:)

They had Testaverde come on to grab the record for most consecutive seasons with a TD pass, right?

Drop kick was Flutie

sadly buy ESPN sux now

buy or sell NFL network gets off that stupid tier thingy

Sell... Since I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. :D

Welker has the most catches on our team again this year. Buy or Sell.

Welker has the most catches on our team again this year. Buy or Sell.

Gotta buy, I cant imagine Brady throwing less to him, he could catch 130.

BUY OR SELL: We have more than 2 ko/punt return TDs this year.

Gotta buy, I cant imagine Brady throwing less to him, he could catch 130.

BUY OR SELL: We have more than 2 ko/punt return TDs this year.

Excellent question! I'll have to sell because I don't see Hobbs or Maroney being given KR/PR duties so we will have a new returner. Still, it would be great to be wrong ...

BUY OR SELL? Troy Brown will play football this season.

Excellent question! I'll have to sell because I don't see Hobbs or Maroney being given KR/PR duties so we will have a new returner. Still, it would be great to be wrong ...

BUY OR SELL? Troy Brown will play football this season.
I gotta sell - I think Troy is done.

Buy or sell - there will be a significant free agent signing or trade during training camp.

Buy or sell - there will be a significant free agent signing or trade during training camp.

Sell Just be cause of the significant line I still think they will make some moves (among the a Cassel trade) but thats about it

Buy or sell A team that Had one on the 10 worst records last year make the playoffs this year

Sell Just be cause of the significant line I still think they will make some moves (among the a Cassel trade) but thats about it

Buy or sell A team that Had one on the 10 worst records last year make the playoffs this year

BUY. I think it's quite likely that the Saints make it. If not, the Ravens or Jets aren't out of the question. Then, who knows (well, I don't think it's going to be the Raiders!)

BUY or SELL. Victor Hobson has more snaps than Jerod Mayo.

I was talking about how people have to pay extra for NFL network. I was saying do you buy or sell the NFL network ever being on basic cable.

Mike the Brit said:
BUY or SELL. Victor Hobson has more snaps than Jerod Mayo.

I am going to sell. More because that is what I hope and want but also because he was a very high draft pick and that is all I really have to go by now. Ask again after TC is well underway or even after a preseason game.

I am going to try this again since the only answer was from someone who did not know what he was answering.

Buy or sell: The NFL network wins the comcast battle and gets to be on basic cable, so that way people don't have to pay extra for it.

I was talking about how people have to pay extra for NFL network. I was saying do you buy or sell the NFL network ever being on basic cable.

I am going to sell. More because that is what I hope and want but also because he was a very high draft pick and that is all I really have to go by now. Ask again after TC is well underway or even after a preseason game.

I am going to try this again since the only answer was from someone who did not know what he was answering.

Buy or sell: The NFL network wins the comcast battle and gets to be on basic cable, so that way people don't have to pay extra for it.

i gotta say buy, i just have a gut feeling that comcast will give in.

buy/sell: Mayo and Wheatley are signed before the first training camp practice on thursday

i gotta say buy, i just have a gut feeling that comcast will give in.

buy/sell: Mayo and Wheatley are signed before the first training camp practice on thursday

I'm going to buy. Not just because I hope it happens, but because I don't see the sense in an agent trying to make his bones by holding out against the Patriots.

Now for a wild one.

BUY OR SELL. The eventual successor to Bill Belichick will be recruited from within the New England Patriots organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore