Welcome to PatsFans.com

Buwahahah ! Prisco's Power Rankings

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by T-ShirtDynasty, Dec 21, 2005.

1. T-ShirtDynasty

T-ShirtDynasty Moderator

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I know, I know... Power Rankings from the morons in the media are for entertainment purposes only, and nothing illustrates that better than Jacksonville almost losing to the 49ers, and still ranking above us. :)

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9107946

:D

2. italian pat patriot

italian pat patriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +18 / 1 / -0

#12 Jersey

anyway his comments about the Pats are quite ok ''here they come''...

YES : PATS ARE BACK !!!
    = = = = = = = = = = = = =

here we come !

3. Hoss

Hoss Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Still better than FootBall Outsider's rankings (ya, I am going to beat this drum one more time) which has us 13th; although we did climb from last week when we were sitting 18th, right behind the then 5-8 Eagles.

As far a jumbs go, we moved up to 13. Biggest Jumper of the week, Baltimore from 24 to 14 for beating up on the lowly Packers Monday night. In reading their system, Baltimore at 5-9 is ranked 4 spots above where the 8-5 Pats were last week. And just one spot below the Pats now.

The beating we put on Tampa dropped them at 9-5 down to 19 on the list, behind not only the aforementioned 5-9 Ravens; but also the 4-10 Raiders at 16. Absolutely worthless this ranking is, I tell ya.

I know, the system attempts to incorporate various statistics, be somewhat objective etc, but when this is the result, time to go back to the drawing board.

I guess it just proves the old adage, figures never lie…………………….

4. ilduce06410

ilduce06410 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

somebody gets paid for this?

to he!! with the power rankings. who's paying him for this, and where do they live?
    quickquick, christmas (aka "the holiday season") is coming.