• Fumble recoveries: 0
  • Tackles for a loss: 0
  • Pass defends: 0
  • QB hurries: 10

Buchanan was more effective.

More important than Buchanan is this dude

Pats-Bud-Light.png

Make sure he will be in for the game

He is as slow as molasses in wintertime.

I get it! Uncle Leo's line in Outlaw Josey Wales, just before he got a bullet through his forehead, great scene.

Come on Pats, let's help get the Ravens out of the playoffs!!

I strongly agree with this analysis.

Hopefully, Buchanan can improve greatly with a second off-season.

At this point in time, the Patriots should probably stick with Carter, but
I don't think he has shown enough to be re-signed even at veteran's minumum. Same with Sopoaga.

I get it! Uncle Leo's line in Outlaw Josey Wales, just before he got a bullet through his forehead, great scene.

Come on Pats, let's help get the Ravens out of the playoffs!!

no, you're wrong..wrong scene...the molasses scene comes in the trader's cabin with the two fur traders raping the indian woman...one of them recognizes him, they get the drop and he says that line...then he gets shot as well as his buddy..."so you say those horses belong to them there pilgrims, eh?"

The reality is that many folks seem to think that the primary goal of the patriots is to keep BALT out of the playoffs.

Obviously, our Super Bowl chances are still alive whether or not we accomplish to noble goal of defeating BALT.

The reality is that if BALT beats us CIN, then they are indeed in the playoffs, with NEW ENGLAND AS THE likely NUMBER TWO SEED!

The reality is that many folks seem to think that the primary goal of the patriots is to keep BALT out of the playoffs.

Obviously, our Super Bowl chances are still alive whether or not we accomplish to noble goal of defeating BALT.

The reality is that if BALT beats us CIN, then they are indeed in the playoffs, with NEW ENGLAND AS THE likely NUMBER TWO SEED!

I think our goal is to win the game. I don't have the same concern for BAL as many. Old or not they had to HOF players who drained the last drop of gas in them to win last season, they don't have those 2 anymore and lost players like Kruger, Boldin and Elerbe on top of that. They don't scare me anymore than any of the other potential 5th or 6th seeds.

Where was he at :confused:

Played 12 snaps. Ninkovich had a nice rebound game. The D was one gapping a lot more than they did last week in Miami and it produced some nice results.

Kind of tough to get in as a DE pass rusher when Chandler and Ninko play 68 & 70 respectively of the 73 snaps.

Although it seemed like they wanted to test out their version of the NASCAR pass rush of Ninko-Jones-Carter-Buchanan at the end of the game but Ravens hiked the ball away and Pats got the TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News