PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi picking Oakland

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: Just a little tidbit I just read. Darius Butler could be starting for Carolina this weekend , because the starter isn't recovering quickly from a concussion.

Wheately is close to starting for the Bills as well,thier secondary is banged up worse than ours

Tedy: I'm picking the Raiders in this game and let me tell you why. Until the Patriots show they can stop an opposing offense on a consistent basis, there will continue to be cause for concern. Four-hundred-and-sixty-eight yards a game is nothing to be proud of. The Oakland Raiders are the best team in the NFL at running the ball and they have one of the best front fours in the game. That formula sounds familiar to me. The Raiders win this game on a last-second Sebastian Janikowski 50-yard-plus field goal. Raiders 27 Patriots 24
He won't be alone with that pick.

Bruschi said something negative about the Pats!?

He's dead to me!!!

When he gets inducted to the Pats HOF...I'll bring the rotten tomatoes boys.

I hope we can avoid a lopsided time of possession game with oakland keeping us off the field 4-8 minutes at a time. last years GB game was exhausting and of course the jets game.

Our offense scores lightning fast, I'm hoping we can work for good time possesion with some ridley carries.

tnx for the bulletin board material, Tedy. undercover team captain posing as an analyst.

Last edited:
"This is the first time outside of the thousands of practices that we've run into each other," said Patriots offensive tackle Matt Light, drafted in 2001 by New England 42 picks after Seymour. "I think it's going to be a dogfight. He knows a lot about the guys that we have up front, so I'm sure he's looking forward to it as well."

Agent Bruschi doing a job in the media.

It may appear hes turning into Lord Haw Haw.

But he's a patriot pure and simple.

This is reverse psychology.

To me Bruschi is just another sports commentator -sometimes I think all they want to do is stir things up.

Now don't get me wrong Bruschi was one of my favorite players but as a commentator -well lets just say I can take him or leave him just like the rest.
+1. I think he feels he needs to prove he's not a Patriots homer, hence some of his activities.

Until the defense starts to show it's not below average why should a pick like this surprise anyone? I normally pick the Patriots because of the offense not the defense.

Bruschi is being objective.He knows this team has holes especially on the defensive side of the ball.:rolleyes:

RACE TRAITOR The NEP's are a Race and Teddy has lost his patriotism:mad:

wtf Teddy no love at all:mad:

Pick us to win or im going to be :mad:

RACE TRAITOR The NEP's are a Race and Teddy has lost his patriotism:mad:

wtf Teddy no love at all:mad:

Pick us to win or im going to be :mad:

He is just being Tom Jackson. He picked the Pats to motivate the Jets or something along those lines.
Tedy is trying to help Bill get some material and I actually like what he is doing. He knows how Bill operates and he is trying to bring that disrespect thingy back. The problem is that, these players on the D side can't even see disrespect when it is staring them in the face to do anything about it.
\

He is just being Tom Jackson. He picked the Pats to motivate the Jets or something along those lines.
Tedy is trying to help Bill get some material and I actually like what he is doing. He knows how Bill operates and he is trying to bring that disrespect thingy back. The problem is that, these players on the D side can't even see disrespect when it is staring them in the face to do anything about it.
\

good point never thought of it like that:)

yea, what does he knows about playing Defense, he is talking as if he actually played in a NFL defense or something :rolleyes:

oh, wait ....

really liked him as a player. really dislike him as an analyst. First he over reacts to a tweet because he is so close to how it should be done. Now he is picking the raiders by a field goal. If you are going to pick them to win then dont be a ***** about it and go with 3 points. It is too easy too say after the fact if the pats win by 7 that you were close.

It is sad when mangini or edwards say smarter things.

if the Raiders win then he's right and he gets to gloat, and if the Patriots wins then he's happy that his old team won. win-win for him

This game will be a yardstick to see how the Pats measure up vs Jets.....

That's not how it works, see 45-3....few weeks later 21-28. Even still we play them next week you know, things change.

I'm gonna pick the Raiders too. having shootouts every week, while exciting, does not inspire confidence.

I agree with you and Teddy.....When is the last time the Patriots lost 2 games in a row? This looks to be the week they do it.

Do we really need a new thread for everyone who picks against the Patriots? It seems like every week there is one. Who people pick to win does not mean ****. Teddy is better than most, but in general these TV and Radio people have no clue what they are talking about. They are just trying to hype things up.

Do we really need a new thread for everyone who picks against the Patriots? It seems like every week there is one. Who people pick to win does not mean ****. Teddy is better than most, but in general these TV and Radio people have no clue what they are talking about. They are just trying to hype things up.

It's not because they're media personalities, it's because it's hard to pick the outcome of a future football game. Anyone who could do it with certainty would be in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes