PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi - broken wrist - says Tomase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he's back soon. This really will screw up our defense if Bruschi can't come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
tomase has questionable credibility, so i would take this with more than a grain of salt. he doesnt know a lot about the Pats-and seems like the type of irresponsible "journalist" who would write anything for a scoop. i will believe its actually fractured when the pats come out and say so. even if it is abreak,tho-not a huge deal.

Digger44 said:
This is hilarious. We got a guy giving a diagnosis on a player he has never examined or even seen an xray. How the heck can you write this stuff when the only info you can go on is a new article? Wow.

Fine - stay stupid then. You'll be happier.

Well, perhaps not.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In any event , we should know quite soon what the story is the next time we see Tedy. For my radial fracture, I had a cast from elbow to fingers. For my scaphoid fracture, I was in a half-cast with thumb immobilized.

Here's to hoping it's a strain/sprain, and he doesn't need a cast at all.

R

During the 2004 season, after the game where Branch got hurt (I believe it was against the Cards) BB said that if they needed Branch he could have went back in.

Branch didn't see the field again for like 8 weeks.

He was day to day the whole time.

Yeah, that came to my mind too. I was at that game; Branch got injured on a free play at the end of the first half - there was no way on earth that he would have come back.

We should be pretty used to BB being less than candid about injuries by now. Whether #54 has a break, a sprain or bruising, we're not going to be told.

PlattsFan said:
Bronco Nagurski is "day-to-day" in Belichick-land, and he's been dead for 16 years.

Line of the day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back