PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring on the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the best way to rinse away the sour taste this loss to the Colts left in the mouth? A complete an utter annihilation of the Jets. I know it won't make this team better, change the outcome of this game, or win us the Superbowl, but it will makes us all feel as right as rain if we blow the doors of the Jets. I'm talking about running up the score as much as possible. I'm talking about playing aggressively until the final zero hits. If we are up 60-0 with 2:00 minutes left and the ball, I want to see us try to score. I don't want to see the prevent defense ever. I want lots of pressure, lots of blitzing, lots of exotic looks. I want Sanchez so confused, beaten-up, and embarrassed that he runs off the field crying for his mommy. I want to see Rex Ryan holding a gallon of ice cream in the press conference with tears filling up the emptying container. I want to see Brady throw 8 TD passes. I want to see Moss catch 5 of them. I want to hear everyone call the Pats classless for running up the score. I want blood. I want Jets players leaving the game on stretchers (ok, maybe that's a bit much.... NAHH!).

End Rant.

Next Sunday can't come soon enough.

Well this was just one game that got away from us. Poor decisions in the 4th Quarter by BB and just not enough pressure on Manning. Pretty sure we wont be living this game down for a while from the entire NFL fan base, but that's life. We will do better and I am sure we will.

So onto the Jets and a good win at home.

I'd hate to be the Jets, because I think the Patriots now SMOKE THEM!

Couldn't agree with you enough, ready to move on to the Jets now and take complete control of the AFC East.

We'll see. How they come out on Sunday will tell us alot about this team. And let's face it, this is a team with alot of new parts and we (or at least I) cannot be sure how they'll react to such a choke job.

BB did the choking.

I just hope we take out our frustration on the Jets with a fury next week. I want us to dismember them. No prisoners.

Man that would be some good tasting fast acting medicine to help ease the headache that is the letdown of last night's loss. Can someone write a Rx for a 45-3 win?

I have tickets to the Jet's game and was looking forward to the

Pats getting revenge. After seeing Belichick lose to three rookie

coaches, I am no longer sure of the outcome.

Man that would be some good tasting fast acting medicine to help ease the headache that is the letdown of last night's loss. Can someone write a Rx for a 45-3 win?

Sorry, but even 59-0 wouldn't totally get rid of the bad taste in my mouth.

But trouncing the Jets and Phils with a solid win over NO sandwiched in between would put us back on track for 13-3 and an AFCCG showdown with the Colts, Bengals or Steelers.

Sorry, but even 59-0 wouldn't totally get rid of the bad taste in my mouth.

But trouncing the Jets and Phils with a solid win over NO sandwiched in between would put us back on track for 13-3 and an AFCCG showdown with the Colts, Bengals or Steelers.

Completely agree. Beating up on the weak sisters of the NFL isn't doing it for me either. The Patriots have to beat the Saints to get back a little of their self respect.

Until this team wins a road game, this team is a unknown...

I reallii dont post on this site but always readin... This comment reallii got to me... People need to relax a lil... The beginning of the year was not the waii everybodii thought... People expected 07 (i did 2 to be honest) but then realized we still needed work to get back to 07... TB came off a season injury, rust was there, timing is off... Practice is not the same as playin against teams that actually game plan against u... We lost 3 games... 1 was against the jets wit a rusty TB... 2 was against the broncos who so happen to have our old OC... 3 was the colts (ooo and by the waii, that game was gift rapped by the refs)... We smoked the colts but had some bad breaks in the 4th quarter... as much as this game hurt, we still have a pretty dominate team... just needed to get our stuff together and we have... We are not 07 people... We are gonna have close games... Just relax and see the light (that shinnin light that reflects off the superbowl ring we will receive this year)... We can still run the table guys, :D...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft