PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring On Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady and the Pat's are the dirtiest team in the league, Joey Porter told what everyone in the NFL know's, (That your SuperBowl win's have an *Asterisk* next to them !) Ray Lewis told the truth about "Shady,Lady, Brady" ! (Running begging the Ref' to throw a flag) because the Patr(idiot's) could'nt win straight up !

Just be careful that you don't fall off of the bandwagon and hurt yourself, buddy. :rolleyes:

Why is that idiot still posting here? Can we leave the conversation to the adults, please?

It's not how Bobzilla sound's, it'what Bobzilla say's is the truth ! New England, it's fan's it's lowlifed coach, pathetic owner, won't win the game Sunday ! Now blow that out your narrow mind !

3 rings > 1 ring

your math lesson for the day

It's not how Bobzilla sound's, it'what Bobzilla say's is the truth ! New England, it's fan's it's lowlifed coach, pathetic owner, won't win the game Sunday ! Now blow that out your narrow mind !

Why would you intentionally try and put down an entire group of people? You sound like an idiotic moron, and if you would like to say that to my face I'll be at the front gate of Camp Pendleton on Thursday at noon. It's the U.S. Marine Corps base out in California.
:ban?:

Tom Brady and the Pat's are the dirtiest team in the league, Joey Porter told what everyone in the NFL know's, (That your SuperBowl win's have an *Asterisk* next to them !) Ray Lewis told the truth about "Shady,Lady, Brady" ! (Running begging the Ref' to throw a flag) because the Patr(idiot's) could'nt win straight up !

Pats fans, ignore this fool.

3 Dirty rings with and *Asterisk*, 1 Clean Ring, (with another on the way !)

Your Morals lesson for the day !

Do you realize that you are making all of the Colts posters who are actually bringing some insight into Sunday's game look bad? Go troll somewhere else loser

3 Dirty rings with and *Asterisk*, 1 Clean Ring, (with another on the way !)

Your Morals lesson for the day !

Manning's playoff record 7-8 GAG!

I have a subscription to accuscore.com and this week they are having a free forecast of the pats vs colts game. After 10,000 simulations they came out with the Colts 25.8 Pats 24.2. I think 26 24 is fair to assume, with Peyton throwing for 295 yards vs Brady for 244.

Seems somewhat believable but not 100%. What do you think?

See for yourself: http://accuscore.com/component/optio..._game/lang,en/

I have a subscription to accuscore.com and this week they are having a free forecast of the pats vs colts game. After 10,000 simulations they came out with the Colts 25.8 Pats 24.2. I think 26 24 is fair to assume, with Peyton throwing for 295 yards vs Brady for 244.

Seems somewhat believable but not 100%. What do you think?

See for yourself: http://accuscore.com/component/optio..._game/lang,en/

Manning scored 18 on our pathetic excuse for a secondary last season. Uh oh we got better. I'm pretty damn confident Pats will win this by 10+

angry and jealous Colt Fans......

just do not forget who has the bling:)

End of the day.... SUPER BOWL is all that matters.

Brady has 3:)

Manning scored 18 on our pathetic excuse for a secondary last season. Uh oh we got better. I'm pretty damn confident Pats will win this by 10+

I may be lulling myself into a false sense of security, but yeah, pretty much all I can think when trying to anticipate the outcome of this game is that the Cassel-led Pats were essentially a Gaffney drop away from beating the Colts last year. And that's without taking anything into consideration about this year's new and improved secondary, etc.

And that's all I'm going to say about that because I am generally loathe to make predictions about Pats games. :help:

Last edited:

You don't beat great quarterbacks with a good secondary. You beat them with good pressure. Our secondary could play the best game of their lives, but if we don't get any pressure, Manning would still pick them apart.

We DID lose Seymour, Vrabel, and Green (at least for this game). It's going to be about pressure, period. Our new secondary can only help so much...(with that said, our SECONDARY has learned to bring pressure pretty good this year, so i hope that is able to continue)

Last edited:

I'm not. 27-24 Pats, final score.

Judging by the few posts to many of these new accounts I sense worriness

from these ppl. It is understandable....

You really should be worried. :)

You stop Manning by stopping all three of his options when he comes to the line...defend all three calls and you can defend Peyton...takes assignment discipline, proper technique and good recognition. Even with all that in place, he'll still put up points in his dome. The Pats need to threaten the Indy D with more than red zone FG's. Indy's D is very underated IMO.

You stop Manning by stopping all three of his options when he comes to the line...defend all three calls and you can defend Peyton...takes assignment discipline, proper technique and good recognition. Even with all that in place, he'll still put up points in his dome. The Pats need to threaten the Indy D with more than red zone FG's. Indy's D is very underated IMO.

I don't understand how people can underrate a defense that is #1 in points allowed. Then again, many of us seem to hate on Dean P. for his defensive scheme and he's helping to lead a defense that is #2 in points allowed.

I don't understand how people can underrate a defense that is #1 in points allowed. Then again, many of us seem to hate on Dean P. for his defensive scheme and he's helping to lead a defense that is #2 in points allowed.

I agree...... and those numbers were inflated even before the most recent injuries of Jackson, Sanders and that other dude..... forgot name. This injured "guy" according to him was a bigger loss than Jackson... so.....

Hayden is his name.

Last edited:
Have you actually visited their message boards yet? Go and read both their's and ColtFreaks. After reading the fan "predictions", one would have to wonder why the Pats are even going to bother to show up for this. Might as well just forfeit the game. :rolleyes:

Well, I followed your suggestion and I've decided to watch a dvr'd copy of the Pats/Titans snow bowl from a few weeks ago instead of the game this Sunday. Who wants to watch Pats get "blow'd up" (yeah, right). Seriously, I expect this to be a close game and it could go either way. Can't wait!

Manning begs for calls ALL THE TIME. But don't let that get in the way of you being a ******. Yeah, Porter had courage. He had a lot of courage when he was continuously on his back (0 Tackles). The fact that you say that the Pats are the dirtiest team in football just lets me know how much of an idiot you are as there have been numerous people and teams around the league that have pointed to the Titans, a team which you should be familiar with (remember when Vanden Bosch rolled up on Manning's leg a few weeks back? Or do you not even watch your own team?). Doesn't matter though. In the end, this is all we're going to see...

To be honest most of those looks at either at a receiver or at the bench. Peyton complains some about not getting an interference call, but most of those are poor execution frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents