PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brendon Ayanbadejo: "Two best teams are sitting at home"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is coming soon... end of the season there are 31 losers.

It's clear the best team is not representing the AFC in the Superbowl.. **** happens..

Not only does "sh.t happen" but it happens to you guys every year.

That must really suck................

Glad i'm a Patriot's fan.

Not quite.

My Realty Check series for the Ravens VS Pats game was on point. I called all the matchup issues and they played out.

The Pats escaped to face a matchup nighmare for them.

Eli VS Pats Defense.. that is a clear advantage Giants.

My analysis also calls for Brady to be neutralized by sitting on the bench and the Giants 4 man rush.

Giants by 10+

Can we all agree ?

Does not mean the Pats must lose. You have turnovers, and special teams that could factor.. you never know.. ;-)

Given your claims about Evans, it's pretty clear that you're either lying or delusional.

Last edited:
The best AFC is certainly sitting at home now.

That will become painfully obvious in 2 weeks.

It would be delusional to think the Pats match up well to the Giants.

Manning is insane on 3rd Down. The Pats are atrocious defending 3rd down.

Eli > Flacco (right now).. work it out..

Giants front 4 will pressure Brady into another 'bad day'.

No home field advantage for the Patriots spells a double digit loss.

I am however open to 'arguments' countering this reality check.

Reality check? The only reality check will come in the SB, not from your pathetic edicts.

Take your loss like a man, Ray Lewis lover. You lost, typical when you play us, get over it!

Given your claims about Evans, it's pretty clear that you're either lying or delusional.

Actually the Raven fans were right about Evans, he did make a big play that really affected the outcome.................

Still waiting for 'arguments' countering.

The Patriots are not ready to hoist the Lombardi. Get a decent defense first.

Nice run though.. soft schedule did help.. the worst time to be exposed is the Superbowl (there should be enough hints by now though)

Flacco threw for over 300 yards in your house.. that's with leaving another 60 yards on the field.

Come on now....
Like I said, we may win or lose, but the game has definately not yet been decide except for in your feeble mind (where the Ravens also were going to beat the Patriots, so I'll take that as a good sign of a Pats win).

As for your assessment and pathetic begging for arguments.. well I will not argue with a lowly troll, but I will give you my counter-points.

1. Our Defense was not the problem yesterday. It won the game for us when Brady had a rare off-day. So that's problem #1 with your twisted logic.
The Pats defense excels at recoginizing their opponents biggest weapon, and neutralizing it. In past games, it was guys like Antonio Gates, etc. Last night it was Ray Rice. 2 weeks from now, it will be tougher. they will have to pick their poison and decide which of those 3 receivers deserves the most attention. Maybe they kill the weeds at the roots, and just try to stifle manning before his great receivers can get open. Nobody can say for sure, but you can say for sure that the Pats D# will make that attempt, and succeed in some measure.
Even in the Pittsburgh game we did a decent job of taking away their phenomenal set of receivers..... (While our D-back situation was much worse than it is now btw)
The Steelers were smart and took the opportuinty to get it to their TE instead. Lets hope that BB can figure out a way to keep that from happening again.

2. The Giants are hot now, but since you are basing your opinions on how our D played earlier in the season, I'll remind you that the Giants were 9-7 (not 13-3 like the Pats) and lost twice to a turd team like the Redskins, as well as some other crappy teams. So they are anything but a lock as well.

The 2001 Patriots were a so-called "inferior" team to the Rams. The 2007 Giants were the same scenerio.

What this has taught me is that any team can certainly win, on an given sunday. 2007 taught me to never expect anything. As of right now, i'm thrilled to have the Pats in the big game and hopeful they can win. If they don't, of course I will be dissappointed. But I am still happy that we got the chance.... Something you're team no longer has.

Now, tell me.... what have you learned?

Last edited:
Remember that the top TWO Offenses lost; AND the top FOUR Defenses lost as well.

This Superbowl is between two fairly balanced [and lucky] Teams.

The Giants emphasize the rush line. During 2007 the Giants pass rush overwhelmed the Pats offensive line in 2007. Hochstein our prime reserve in 2007, was hurt and limping before the SB. Then Neal went down in the game, without an adequate reserve to step in.

They barely won early this year, when Vollmer went down and Solder was still an very inexperienced rookie, while Cannon was on PUP, and we were working on the third center.

Now even Vollmer who is close, should be ready for the Superbowl. I predict that this game the Pats Offensive line dominates the Giants Defensive line. That is the difference that exposes the Giants secondary to a Tom Brady, irritated about a bad game against the Ravens.

:bricks:

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Play that game on the Road and it would be clearer to you.

:)
You're right... "better" teams shoud never be expected to win on the road :rolleyes:
Be a fan of a team that can win on the road, and you'll feel much better :cool:

Inferior ??? lol ! Fall into place ?? lol !

I predicted 27-23.. I was off by one millisecond, millimeters from 2 feet down on that last pass. I detailed why and how the Ravens would do well against the 'All World' Pats Offense.

Flacco VS Pats D > Brady VS Ravens D
Ravens Redzone D
3rd Down Offense VS weaker 3rd Down Defense

I am now giving the reality check on the Superbowl.

Neutral Ground, Giants 4 man rush, Eli VS 31st Pass defence = Giants by 10+

You've proven that your "reality" check is worthless based on your "Unreal" prediction on this game. What would make you think we hold your latest "reality" check in any regards?

Even on a truly glorious day for the Patriots, the "yeah but" and "should've, could've lost" crowd is out in full force.

Be thankful for what you have here.. unf..ing believable that folks are already prophesizing doom..

Enjoy this, as it may never pass by this way again.. 5 SB appearances in 12 years... 16 post season victories.. sound like a bunch of crybabies.

You obviously missed that this guy is a Ravens troll. He does not represent Pats fans

Inferior ??? lol ! Fall into place ?? lol !

I predicted 27-23.. I was off by one millisecond, millimeters from 2 feet down on that last pass. I detailed why and how the Ravens would do well against the 'All World' Pats Offense.

Flacco VS Pats D > Brady VS Ravens D
Ravens Redzone D
3rd Down Offense VS weaker 3rd Down Defense

I am now giving the reality check on the Superbowl.

Neutral Ground, Giants 4 man rush, Eli VS 31st Pass defence = Giants by 10+

You know Rex these guarantees really aren't working out well for you, and besides that you have quite a bit of work to do with your Jets to continue being so focused on the Patriots. I mean seriously, you aren't even the best team in NY or your division.

The Patriots won fair and square. There was no trickery or deceit; the Patriots just out played them. The Ravens tried to out muscle the Patriots but the Patriots stuffed them.

If there was any trickery it seemed as if the Ravens had the Patriots game plan but the Patriots were just better.

Really not surprised by that tweet. Although I did expect it to come from Suggs.

I just took a quick look at the Ravens board. Props to most of them who have looked at the Evans play and are willing to admit it wasn't a catch. Some even changed their minds after seeing replays.

For all the idiotic trolls that came our way this past week, it was nice to see the more rational Ravens fans taking a more objective look at things.

YOU-MAD-BRO.jpg

You lost. Log your sorry ass out and don't come back.

The nice thing about sore losers coming here is that it lets us gloat without having to go harass the other not-trolly Ravens fans. No reason to act like pricks by trolling up a Ravens forum when we can just keep the action here in one thread. :)

To be truthfully honest, he is probably right....

The Jacksonville Jaguars and Seattle Seahawks ARE at home. Or was he referring to the Tennesee Titans and San Diego Chargers?

Isn't there a Jets forum you should be hanging out at.

AriGold.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes