PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brendon Ayanbadejo: "Two best teams are sitting at home"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yours is coming soon... end of the season there are 31 losers.

It's clear the best team is not representing the AFC in the Superbowl.. **** happens..

NFC win again.. oh well.

Do you know how funny you sound... Oh well, as you say **** happens. :singing::singing:

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-big-balls.jpg

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Play that game on the Road and it would be clearer to you.

:)

Hmm? Ravens lost to the Titans, Jags, Seahawks + Chargers this past regular season. No playoff teams in there. You're beginning to sound like Rex Ryan "oh we need other people in the NFL to beat the Patriots besides us!"

If you think the Ravens deserved home field, perhaps you should rewatch tape of those games the Ravens lost, and bring your superiority complex over to, say, the Jags message board to talk about how the better team lost that day.

Btw, if you're already so sure about the outcome of the Superbowl, then congrats on the money you'll assuredly earn betting on the game.

Raven tears taste so good, even the day-old ones seem fresh as bread warm from the oven!

It's clear the best team is not representing the AFC in the Superbowl.. **** happens..

NFC win again.. oh well.

Surely the 9-7 team that needed a fumble and a muffed punt deep into 49ers territory to pull the game off in overtime is significantly better than the Patriots. Stop with your mindless drivel, yesterday's game was pretty much the best case scenario for the Ravens and they still blew it. Get over it.

Everybody said the Patriots don't match up well with the Ravens.....or that's what the "arguments" were before Sunday.

Can't argue that......check the score.

You are mad because an inferior Ravens team had everthing fall into place to avoid a blowout.

You should learn from Jets fans and celebrate AFCCG losses.

Inferior ??? lol ! Fall into place ?? lol !

I predicted 27-23.. I was off by one millisecond, millimeters from 2 feet down on that last pass. I detailed why and how the Ravens would do well against the 'All World' Pats Offense.

Flacco VS Pats D > Brady VS Ravens D
Ravens Redzone D
3rd Down Offense VS weaker 3rd Down Defense

I am now giving the reality check on the Superbowl.

Neutral Ground, Giants 4 man rush, Eli VS 31st Pass defence = Giants by 10+

Last edited:

NFC win again.. oh well.

Look. You're embarrassing yourself. People are taking shots at you just for the fun of it now. You're coming across like a whining, sour grapes loser.

I understand how bad you're hurting. Why don't you just take a little time to get over the loss? Then come back and post something that football fans can respect.

It was a tough game between two very good teams. One team made a big play by knocking the ball out of the hands of a receiver in the end zone and then the other team didn't make a play by missing a pretty close to gimme FG. That's the playoffs. That's the NFL.

I predicted 27-23.. I was off by one millisecond, millimeters from 2 feet down on that last pass. I detailed why and how.

Flacco > Brady
Ravens Redzone D

Cranky today? :D :D :D

Wow, I've seen some trolls come through here who obviously had no life, but you take the cake.

One must feel sympathy for someone to be so personally torn up as to spend the morning after a heartbreaking loss spewing on the victors' fans' messageboard.

Is there a 501(c) organization we can donate to for your care?

Last edited:

I predicted 27-23.. I was off by one millisecond, millimeters from 2 feet down on that last pass. I detailed why and how the Ravens would do well against the 'All World' Pats Offense.

Ravens Redzone D

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

Look. You're embarrassing yourself. People are taking shots at you just for the fun of it now. You're coming across like a whining, sour grapes loser.

I understand how bad you're hurting. Why don't you just take a little time to get over the loss? Then come back and post something that football fans can respect.

It was a tough game between two very good teams. One team made a big play by knocking the ball out of the hands of a receiver in the end zone and then the other team didn't make a play by missing a pretty close to gimme FG. That's the playoffs. That's the NFL.

Ravens were easily 14 points better.. the game was not as close as the score.. I called the matchups for that game, now I am preparing the fan base for the Superbowl game.

It is not looking good for the Pats.

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Play that game on the Road and it would be clearer to you.

:)

The road is a difficult place to play.

Teams like Jacksonville and Seattle can be hard to beat!

:D :D :D

Look in the mirror, dude. You aren't seeing any reality if you're blaming your teams woes on anyone else but themselves.

And THAT is what I call a Reality Check.

Don't worry, I won't send you a bill. Just consider that a charitable donation.

Last edited:

Ravens Redzone D

Inferior?....you are questioning that?

If your team

Is +2 in turnovers

Has a "career" day from your QB

Lucks a bad day from the opponent's QB

....and still lose

That's what an inferior team does. Gets everything to fall into place and still loses.

If the game is NOT

+2 in turnovers

"Career" day from unibrow

Brady gift game.

You lose by 3 TD's.

You should thank Brady and Belichick for sparing you the humiliation of a blow out.

Ravens were easily 14 points better.. the game was not as close as the score.. I called the matchups for that game, now I am preparing the fan base for the Superbowl game.

It is not looking good for the Pats.

Wow.

That put a damper on this day.

You have officially narrowed my smile by .0000000000137 micromillimeters.

Even on a truly glorious day for the Patriots, the "yeah but" and "should've, could've lost" crowd is out in full force.

Be thankful for what you have here.. unf..ing believable that folks are already prophesizing doom..

Enjoy this, as it may never pass by this way again.. 5 SB appearances in 12 years... 16 post season victories.. sound like a bunch of crybabies.

Come on guy. I don't know how old you are, but the story of life is that "one millisecond, millimeters" might as well have been a year or a mile when the game or deal or relationship is over and ended badly for you.

I almost feel sorry for you, except that you insist on making ridiculous comments.

The flip side of everything you're saying, as has been pointed out, is that Woody gave you the ball almost in the red zone once and Brady threw two picks and had perhaps his worst playoff game ever, his worst game of the season and maybe one of the two or three worst games of his professional career, while your QB played like a HOFer...and you still couldn't win the game and are now resorting to blaming millisecondmeters or whatever.

That's what happens sometimes when two very good teams meet. The team that makes a play wins. The team that doesn't loses.

I'd still disagree but would have complete respect for you if you came out here and said something like, "I'm really angry. I still think we are the better team but yesterday you played like the better team and won the game." And, BTW, that's how I feel about SB XLII and how I think the Rams have every right to feel about SB XXXVI.

Last edited:
Greetings,
I think it is time to not feed the troll and "its" nonsense. Obvious waste of time if you ask me.

Celticboy04

Greetings,
I think it is time to not feed the troll and "its" nonsense. Obvious waste of time if you ask me.

Celticboy04

Hi CB. in general, i would usually agree with that, but it's just too much fun egging him on...does that make me a bad person? :singing:

Last edited:
Please ignore the troll. Our team is playing 2 weeks from last nite. His team isn't. We need not discuss any further.

This has become one of my absolute favorite GIF images to use in these cases:

haterz.gif

Last edited:
Hi CB. in general, i would usually agree with that, but it's just too much fun egging him on...does that make me a bad person? :singing:

Greetings,
On second thought, go on and do your thing eh.
Celticboy04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back