PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brendon Ayanbadejo: "Two best teams are sitting at home"

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah blah blah

I think you need your own reality check. Re-read this.

If your team.....

Is +2 on turnovers....

Has a "career" day from your QB........

Gets a bad day from the opposing QB.......

and still can't win.......

Maybe it's time to think about the concept of "best". Seems the better case can be made that everything fell into place for them to not suffer a blowout.

Despite comments like this from the "yeah but" and "should've lost", this team is on a 10 game winning streak.. not bad considering your reality. No matter how you cut it, we are going to the Superbowl for the 5th time in the past 12years, flaunt it when you got it.

The two best teams, according to Rex that would be the Jets and someone else???..

Still waiting for 'arguments' countering.

The Patriots are not ready to hoist the Lombardi. Get a decent defense first.

Nice run though.. soft schedule did help.. the worst time to be exposed is the Superbowl (there should be enough hints by now though)

Flacco threw for over 300 yards in your house.. that's with leaving another 60 yards on the field.

Come on now....

Last edited:
The best AFC is certainly sitting at home now.

That will become painfully obvious in 2 weeks.

It would be delusional to think the Pats match up well to the Giants.

Manning is insane on 3rd Down. The Pats are atrocious defending 3rd down.

Eli > Flacco (right now).. work it out..

Giants front 4 will pressure Brady into another 'bad day'.

No home field advantage for the Patriots spells a double digit loss.

I am however open to 'arguments' countering this reality check.

That's all hypothetical. I don't argue or debate in "hypothetical."

On February 5th at around 6:30 PM EST, two teams, who survived all challengers and all pretenders to date and who won't give a flying **** what you or I think, will put on their big boy pads, lace em up, step between the white lines and leave everything on the field in Indianapolis. They've both "been there and done that" before so they won't even know or care that over 100 million people will be watching and that Madonna is singing at half time.

The better team that day will win.

That's not hypothetical and I'm willing to live with the results of the game that's actually played and not the game that any of us think will be played or should be played, unlike a lot of Ravens fans apparently. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Don't worry, Brendon - now your better team mates can enjoy their trip to Hawaii.

Nice run though.. soft schedule did help.. the worst time to be exposed is the Superbowl (there should be enough hints by now though)

Flacco threw for over 300 yards in your house.. that's with leaving another 60 yards on the field.

Come on now....

So making the Super Bowl was the result of playing soft, horrendous teams like the Ravens?

You do you cheer for?

Ayenbadejo is a foreign word when translated in English reads as ..

Iamabadloseo

Actually, I'm not really surprised by the tweet and neither should you be. Ravens players individually whining and crying after a game is not new and I'd more surprised if we didn't see it.

I'm more surprised that the Ravens official twitter feed "re-tweeted" it. For those not familiar, you basically "re-tweet" something you agree with, or otherwise want to highlight.

So not a surprise to see the individual "crying", a little surprised to see it endorsed by the organization itself.

You lost this game because you have Ray Finkle as a kicker. Get over it. Feel free to disappear anytime now. Ravens week is over and we have to make room for all the Giants trolls who will start flocking in any minute.

Enjoy your couch. There's YOUR reality check.

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Play that game on the Road and it would be clearer to you.

:)

Actually, I'm not really surprised by the tweet and neither should you be. Ravens players individually whining and crying after a game is not new and I'd more surprised if we didn't see it.

I'm more surprised that the Ravens official twitter feed "re-tweeted" it. For those not familiar, you basically "re-tweet" something you agree with, or otherwise want to highlight.

So not a surprise to see the individual "crying", a little surprised to see it endorsed by the organization itself.

You lost this game because you have Ray Finkle as a kicker. Get over it. Feel free to disappear anytime now. Ravens week is over and we have to make room for all the Giants trolls who will start flocking in any minute.

Well said. I love this time of year when all the wannabes and losers come crying about how much we suck and how bad we're gonna get beat in the next game...there were a couple of Broncos and Jets fans over the last few weeks who said we didn't have a chance against the Ravens or Steelers. Wonder where they went? I kinda miss 'em.

Bring it on, but we really do need a new crop of whiners.

The Ravens whiners, while amusing, are getting old.

Come on Giants fans. Sign up. Come out with your David Tyree signature pics. We're ready for you.

Last edited:

Everybody said the Patriots don't match up well with the Ravens.....or that's what the "arguments" were before Sunday.

Can't argue that......check the score.

You are mad because an inferior Ravens team had everthing fall into place to avoid a blowout.

You should learn from Jets fans and celebrate AFCCG losses.

You lost, get over it.

Not only that, but your team is another year older. Not seeing anything in your future except perhaps bridesmaid dresses. In lavender.

Come on now....

By the way........ time to update your stats since you seem to fall back on them for every argument...... Ravens are 6-1 against playoff teams this year. Patriots are 1-2. ;)

Head on back to Raven central..... or where ever you come from. Perhaps you can start a thread about the draft or something. Get your offseason started on the right foot troll :rolleyes:

Enjoy your couch. There's YOUR reality check.

Yours is coming soon... end of the season there are 31 losers.

It's clear the best team is not representing the AFC in the Superbowl.. **** happens..

NFC win again.. oh well.

That's right Brendon - they're sitting at home right now, but in two weeks they'll be in Indy meeting for the Superbowl. Too bad you can only go there as a spectator.

Yours is coming soon... end of the season there are 31 losers.

It's clear the best team is not representing the AFC in the Superbowl.. **** happens..

NFC win again.. oh well.

Did you cry last night? Vomit, maybe?

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda.... cry more, playing the what if game. Don't care what you think, bottom line, patriots vs giants superbow.

Who's Brendon Ayanbadejo?

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Oh the irony of your handle. You're dealing with what if's and projecting them as realities.

It gave you the #1 Seed.

Do you have anything to say that's grounded in what actually happened on the field between two teams or are all of your comments about what might have been in a lamented past had it conformed to reality as you construe it or what might be in an imagined future that none of us can know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back