PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's response through Don Yee

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more probable than not that Wells has written their last 'independent' report for the NFL. What a hatchet job.
Doubt it. He gave the league exactly what they ordered.

I want a YouTube vid with Tom, Don, and the guys at Columbia going over the numbers from the Wells report detailing how it's a bunch of BS... Then say "now that we've established that, let's go over what Tom gave you that you conveniently omitted from the report..."

We seriously should lay off the science report in Wells.

We should instead point out that the Exponent numbers HELP the Patriots case.

Why did Wells ignore the numbers?

We seriously should lay off the science report in Wells.

We should instead point out that the Exponent numbers HELP the Patriots case.

Why did Wells ignore the numbers?
Seriously. Wells includes numbers, then ignores them and draws a conclusion that contradicts them.

What I don't get is the notion that the NFL is out to get Brady and the Pats and used a biased investigation team to do so? Would the league not want this to all go away since the Pats just won the SB and Brady its game MVP?

You are applying logic from a non NFL Exec perspective. The NFL execs have lived in an ivory bubble for some time now. Then after some of the harsher experiences they are in full insulated status that is reactive to the mob. What a place to be making decisions from! It is amazing how out of touch and illogical the thought process can be when this bubble gets that insulated.

This is the only explanation I can come up with as to why the execs didn't simply call the Patriots and tell them another team complained, and the footballs would be checked just before game time and maybe at half. This in itself shields the "integrity" of the game and avoids potential PR issues. What did transpire with a half assed sting and a 'more probable than not' report is inexplicable.

I am so mad at all this, we all know that Tommy has been cheating all these years ( I remember listening to the game when I was at the stadium and I could hear the coaches telling him where to throw the ball that was so awesome) anyhow it just makes me sooooo mad that they are going to stop the cheating now, I mean how else are we going to win superbowls this is so bad i am so upset maybe I will not be a pats fan anymore because they won't be winners anymore, it's too hard to win when you can't cheat!!!!
This was really the best you could do. Wow.

What I don't get is the notion that the NFL is out to get Brady and the Pats and used a biased investigation team to do so? Would the league not want this to all go away since the Pats just won the SB and Brady its game MVP?
No, because then the focus turns back onto the NFL....and lots of questions that they don't want to answer.

Hey GLM yeh you, if your going to disagree then write why instead of being a coward.

Hey GLM yeh you, if your going to disagree then write why instead of being a coward.

Did you forget to switch your persona or something?

Did you forget to switch your persona or something?
NO

Hate the dislike, folks should have to explain themselves rather than hiding,...

Just sayin :)

Good on Brady.

F all of them.
How about this....I mentioned this yesterday but it would stop the presses.

Just thoughts while I sit here. Maybe I am all wrong about what I see as the facts here but here goes.
What if:

If Brady is suspended 4 games, the whole Pats organization does not play those four games and takes the forfeit. Let BB and the boys get ready for ...............the Colts game.

Yikes if that happened. Millions of NFL revenue would be lost, the networks would go crazy. the sponsors and advertisers would have a stroke, the so-called integrity of the game would be the fact that you don't set-up, entrap or "sting" any member of your "family" especially now in the light that there has been so many missteps by the sport the last year or so. Does the League need this bad publicity on what is for sure a frame up? You (someone in the League office) deliberately tried to embarrass one of your marquee players with a very, very questionable (if at all) temperature adjusted footballs, at the end of the day, did not matter in a game.

The "probable" being what two low level part time employees commented about Brady's preference for the feel of his football. Nothing was said in those texts directly about deflating the ball under the League minimum or to cheat. Show me. If they were 13PSI, Could they not be deflated to 12.5. Were does it say that we were told deflate them to below required? Show me. We all know he likes them at a certain feel. It did not say cheat and if anything, the threat was made to increase the size of the balls. Are you kidding me?

The four Colts balls also were under PSI. The rest of their footballs, the Refs did not have time to check all of the Colts footballs in 12 minutes of half time, but our brain surgeon part time ball boy could deflate 12 balls in 90 seconds. Not fair. Do the Colts get off scott free?

When the top Official in the NFL Blandino said he knew nothing of the deflated ball situation. What's with that? If he did not know, why? The League supposedly was informed.

So if Brady gets suspended does that not mean that Aaron Rogers gets the same deal as he admitted his footballs were above League rule unlike Brady likes them less?

So Brady and the whole organization and the fan base in-turn, embarrass the League just like the League (or maybe just one or two bad Pats haters) did to the Pats by saying "We have your back Tom Brady. It was a hatchet job".....solidarity. Where is T.O. when you need him. ............Let's see if the Krafts have the nads?

If that happens, the Pats run the table and make the playoffs anyway and F.U. time NFL.

Meanwhile Mr. Wells and Roger might have to have their Wives start their cars for them for a while as some bad people in Vegas decide enough is enough. You never can tell with that wacky..bunch. Speaking Vegas...Yep...The integrity of the League. The NFL puts out an injury report. Why? For the fans? What if there is a small chance that it has to do with guys that wear pinkie rings and spats....nah!

Of course that is just one man's opinion and we certainly would not want to see evil come to anybody. Perhaps these tongue and cheek observations were "probably" true.

Woa, I need an asprin!
DW Toys

Last edited:
If Brady doesn't fight back and at least threaten to sue everyone he can then he's a schmuck.

bill_murray-stripes1981-1330.jpg
Dislike because yet another coward did...Yeh you.

I'm enjoying this.
Lighten up Francis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results