PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's response through Don Yee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every dislike should require a 300 page report explaining themselves.

You do this constantly
when someone dislikes and doesn't comment I give it back...you bet. But I have rarely if ever just disliked for any other reason than what I just mentioned, I use the reply.

You're saying Tom Brady's lawyer probably doesn't practice law? How does that make any sense?

Why can't he have both and make it work? Expand on this.
OK

So I dont know for sure, dont much care, but maybe this helps maybe not but while listed as a law office im pretty sure all they do is represent clients as agents, i hope to god im wrong. http://www.yeedubin.com/about/bios/

Expanding: so look Im not blinded by fandom, in my eyes Yee's constant crying in the media (regardless if he is right or not) is just that, it will piss off the NFL not scare them. If anyone thinks the NFL is worried about Yee your absolutely kidding yourself. I just think the first few comments were great and now the constant bombardment by him makes it look much worse and for the non-Pats fans, some of who are very reasonable, it just looks bad. I think it might make matters worse in the short term.

Anyway thats my thoughts I doubt folks who have made their minds up will be changed by my comments as it is also doubtful anyone will change my mind.

OK

So I dont know for sure, dont much care, but maybe this helps maybe not but while listed as a law office im pretty sure all they do is represent clients as agents, i hope to god im wrong. http://www.yeedubin.com/about/bios/

Expanding: so look Im not blinded by fandom, in my eyes Yee's constant crying in the media (regardless if he is right or not) is just that, it will piss off the NFL not scare them. If anyone thinks the NFL is worried about Yee your absolutely kidding yourself. I just think the first few comments were great and now the constant bombardment by him makes it look much worse and for the non-Pats fans, some of who are very reasonable, it just looks bad. I think it might make matters worse in the short term.

Anyway thats my thoughts I doubt folks who have made their minds up will be changed by my comments as it is also doubtful anyone will change my mind.
Oh dear.

I'm outta here.

I am so mad at all this, we all know that Tommy has been cheating all these years ( I remember listening to the game when I was at the stadium and I could hear the coaches telling him where to throw the ball that was so awesome) anyhow it just makes me sooooo mad that they are going to stop the cheating now, I mean how else are we going to win superbowls this is so bad i am so upset maybe I will not be a pats fan anymore because they won't be winners anymore, it's too hard to win when you can't cheat!!!!
The last time your Bills made the playoffs was when Clinton was banging Monica .... Scott Norwood pal.

FWIW, they just slammed the Wells report during the commentary of the Cavs-Bulls playoff game. Comments like "don't get me started on that garbage!!!", "you are gonna trash someone's reputation over maybe???", etc.

Yes is setting the ground for suing the NFL. TFB &GB aren't going to have his rep dragged through the mud b
I am staring to worry about Yee now, I want him to defend Tom and I was fine with the first few comments publicly but I think he is getting a little out of hand. So the NFL is clearly monitoring what the public feels and I bet considering that as part of the punishment process, this isnt going to help. I want Yee to defend his client during an arbitration meeting because there is no way the NFL is not going to punish Brady, it is happening, probably today. Let it go to arbitration where the NFL has continually been proven incompetent of putting together a decent argument and let Yee take it to them there. Then when he wins he can go spout off.

Eye is setting for Brady's lawsuit, he is playing chess while you play tic tac toe.

Read up on Yee. He is a lawyer and a very, very good one. Widly respected. Highly credible and carries impeccable credentials.

You can tell just listening to him. He gets in all his punches without sticking his chin out at all. Whatever his role, it's just what they need. I'm really impressed.

FWIW, they just slammed the Wells report during the commentary of the Cavs-Bulls playoff game. Comments like "don't get me started on that garbage!!!", "you are gonna trash someone's reputation over maybe???", etc.

Who?

@scottzolak
Love how "experts" say TB12 warms up with McNally...in 15 years covering thus team, he does not, I watch every warmup from field ...Insanity

What I don't get is the notion that the NFL is out to get Brady and the Pats and used a biased investigation team to do so? Would the league not want this to all go away since the Pats just won the SB and Brady its game MVP?

Paul Perillo also doesn't seem to think the league has a dog in the fight. But if Roger didn't have a dog in the fight this would'v been over long ago with a minimal fine at best. He could'v put a reasonable cap on the investigation, a 4 week maximum would have been sufficient but instead he let it drag on with good ole Ted "infinite hours" Wells.

They could'v easily made this go away....

Paul Perillo also doesn't seem to think the league has a dog in the fight. But if Roger didn't have a dog in the fight this would'v been over long ago with a minimal fine at best. He could'v put a reasonable cap on the investigation, a 4 week maximum would have been sufficient but instead he let it drag on with good ole Ted "infinite hours" Wells.

They could'v easily made this go away....

Totally agree. And the worse thing is that they painted themselves into a corner by doing that. Unless there is only a fine this whole thing will go to arbitration where the report will be torn apart by Brady's legal team. Is nobody over there thinking things through ? Like ****ing monkeys in a zoo..

I agree but right now most of what he says is going to be put in the "thats what he will say" category. When he releases notes about tom's interviews and goes to arbitration/court with line by line items it might make more impact . Right now noone other than pro pats fines are agreeing with him anyways.

I've yet to hear one person in the media mention that Yee is also a lawyer. Almost seems discrediting by referring to him as a mere agent. So yeah, I agree that's what the media seems to be pushing, although I wouldn't be surprised if they had no idea he was anything more than an agent.

Last edited:
Every dislike should require a 300 page report explaining themselves.

How about a 243 page report that takes over 100 days?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back