PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady, WR, Dillon/Maroney and nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like always, the Patriots fans panics. The team is 2-0 and they have lot of peoples to exagerate on negative and other who simply don't know football.

Brady is very good. Let time to install chemistry between him and his wr and you will see how good he is. Troy Brown is there for transition because he knows the system but around the week 8, he will disappear and we all be amaze by Chad Jackson, Watson, Caldwell and Gabriel. You can't replaced a complete WR corps in 3 weeks! The chemistry between Branch, Given and Bethel was a work of three years...Only the great Tom Brady can replace all his WR corps and continue to win. Brady is a winner, that's it ; that's all! If you want fantasy stats, go for Manning! How can you say that Brady is not good when I saw all the solids Drives he mades in two games without a number one target...amazing. Some fans are simply pathetic

You search for a nickname for the duo dynamic Dillon/Maroney. For me it's evident, it's the Rock n'roll Duo. Dillon as the ROck evidently...

Just a conspiracy theory of my own : since BB coaches the Patriots, often rookie or new player begins his time with the Patriots on the injury list. According to me , it's way to say that the player have to know exactly the playbook or the theory before to go on field. Forget this, it's just a stupid observation.

Like alway, sorry for bad english.

Go Pats GO!

frenchypatsfan said:
Like always, the Patriots fans panics. The team is 2-0 and they have lot of peoples to exagerate on negative and other who simply don't know football.

I don't see that...i see a bunch of members discussing the game...I think you are bloviating the situation...99% of the members here are simply Excited...discussing the game helps the next one come quicker.

Last edited:
i fully concur... people always want to be the positive poster amongst the negatives, ignoring content for their own worship... sad and annoying

Saying that Brady had chemistry with Bethel Johnson means you know nothing about football.

English is over rated. Frenchy is spot on.

Nellie is on NECN right now saying sometimes when you let an overmatched team climb back in fans forget all the good things that happened in a game. Brady got an incomplete on that pass to Troy Brown too, but as Nellie just said that was a sight adjustment that was missed by his go to 14 year veteran guy. Execution, it takes time and focus. It will come with repetition but winning without it is the mark of a potentially very scary team.

frenchypatsfan said:

Brady is very good. Let time to install chemistry between him and his wr and you will see how good he is. Troy Brown is there for transition because he knows the system but around the week 8, he will disappear and we all be amaze by Chad Jackson, Watson, Caldwell and Gabriel. You can't replaced a complete WR corps in 3 weeks! The chemistry between Branch, Given and Bethel was a work of three years...Only the great Tom Brady can replace all his WR corps and continue to win. Brady is a winner, that's it ; that's all! If you want fantasy stats, go for Manning! How can you say that Brady is not good when I saw all the solids Drives he mades in two games without a number one target...amazing. Some fans are simply pathetic

You search for a nickname for the duo dynamic Dillon/Maroney. For me it's evident, it's the Rock n'roll Duo. Dillon as the ROck evidently...

Just a conspiracy theory of my own : since BB coaches the Patriots, often rookie or new player begins his time with the Patriots on the injury list. According to me , it's way to say that the player have to know exactly the playbook or the theory before to go on field. Forget this, it's just a stupid observation.

Like alway, sorry for bad english.

Go Pats GO!

c'est très vrai.

Have to agree about Bethel, though No chemistry there.

Willie55 said:
Saying that Brady had chemistry with Bethel Johnson means you know nothing about football.

excuse me, you prefer cohesion, or timing in place of chemistry. Go ahead of the word. The idea is for the few play he have to do with him or for the deep threat, Brady connected with Bethel.

the story of the today game was the mistackles and not Brady or WR.

frenchypatsfan said:
excuse me, you prefer cohesion, or timing in place of chemistry. Go ahead of the word. The idea is for the few play he have to do with him or for the deep threat, Brady connected with Bethel.

the story of the today game was the mistackles and not Brady or WR.

To me, Brady and Bethel had nothing. Bethel filled in at WR once in awhile.

IMO todays game would have been 35-7 if Brady had played like he usually does.

Willie55 said:
To me, Brady and Bethel had nothing. Bethel filled in at WR once in awhile.

IMO todays game would have been 35-7 if Brady had played like he usually does.

...you begin to understand ...and Brady play like he usually play but he miss cohesion with his WR. It's not a video game, it's real football. You can go in the game and play like it was three years you play together. I just say that Brady play a great game in the circonstance and he will be better...

frenchypatsfan said:
...you begin to understand ...and Brady play like he usually play but he miss cohesion with his WR. It's not a video game, it's real football. You can go in the game and play like it was three years you play together. I just say that Brady play a great game in the circonstance and he will be better...

I understand the part about cohesion with WR's but he still looked off today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News