PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady voted best QB _currently_ in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
No, it isn't a scientific poll; it's a NFL Network worldwide hashtag poll. It still involves a lot of football fans across this country, and it isn't like Patriot fans rule the twittisphere.

unnamed-9.jpg

45% for Tom Brady, despite 3 years of the NFL propaganda machine telling everyone Rodgers is #1 and there's no discussion about it even though all Tom does is win.

As for Andrew Luck, the heir apparent for media drooling, 6%.

Not everyone is as stupid as we sometimes think they are, and the media isn't always as influential as it thinks it is. It can sway public opinion but it can't control it. People watch the games.

I think the `woe is me everybody thinks we're cheaters and hates us` crowd needs to step back from the ledge, and stop letting a few loudmouth internet trolls paint a picture of the general public that doesn't reflect reality.

Tom just went through 9 months of "cheater cheater cheater," and all America ever hears about the QB hierarchy is that fantasy-football darling, Aaron Rodgers, has no equal.

Well, there you go.

45%
31%
….6%

I'm feeling the love.

By the way, Terrell Davis went on to say that he agrees with this poll because Tom Brady plays the biggest when the lights are brightest. Heath Evans, naturally, completely agrees.

To be honest I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Davis after this offseason lol

What the heck? I thought Luck was numero uno?o_O

No, it isn't a scientific poll; it's a NFL Network worldwide hashtag poll. It still involves a lot of football fans across this country, and it isn't like Patriot fans rule the twittisphere.

View attachment 10465

45% for Tom Brady, despite 3 years of the NFL propaganda machine telling everyone Rodgers is #1 and there's no discussion about it even though all Tom does is win.

Not everyone is as stupid as we sometimes think they are, and the media isn't always as influential as it thinks it is. It can sway public opinion but it can't control it. People watch the games.

I think the `woe is me everybody thinks we're cheaters and hates us` crowd needs to step back from the ledge, and stop letting a few loudmouth internet trolls paint a picture of the general public that doesn't reflect reality.

Tom just went through 9 months of "cheater cheater cheater," and all America ever hears about the QB hierarchy is that fantasy-football darling, Aaron Rodgers, has no equal.

Well, there you go.

45%
31%
….6%

I'm feeling the love.

Really don't get all the Romo hype. I understand the hype for Luck as he's shown more than a few flashes of greatness... but Romo???

I love the respect for Tom but this Poll came AFTER he destroyed Pitt's awful secondary with 19 straight completions and 4 TDs, it's a heat of the moment, if they do a new poll after week 2 where Rodgers throws 7 TDs he'll be #1.

I firmly believe they're 1a/1b with different skill sets. No QB can, or maybe EVER, has thrown short/intermediate as good as Tom, and his deep passing "struggles" are vastly overrated and more about the lack of a typical "#1 physical beast" WR on the roster since Moss, where he threw deep often and successfully.

Love Romo but he's not better than Big Ben. Luck at this point is also probably ahead of Manning.

Definitely some weird results, but Brady being THAT far ahead is more about his angry performance against Pitt, still love it.

View attachment 10465

Well, there you go.

45%
31%
….6%

I'm feeling the love.
Trump has proved that. Wether you agree with him or not. He has proven that the tampon wearing PC world has lost. The media represents the 5%. Who are loud mouths bull horned by the media!

where's the yellow towel waving steeler fans?

Here's an interesting stat for all those people in love with Andrew Luck.
Luck has thrown 2 or more interceptions in 5 of his last 8 games (playoffs included)
Brady has thrown 2 or more interceptions in 5 of his last 40 games (playoffs included)

.nuff said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST