PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady STILL trying to win the parking spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Words: Larry frickin Bird....am I right people?I would have that mans baby.

It's great that no matter how much he makes, no matter how great he is, and no matter how many Super Bowl rings he has, he still has that fire to prove himself and stay as one of the guys. How much you want to bet Ben Hamburger in Pittsburgh walks around as if he's a god?

SuperPatriot33 said:
Three Words: Larry frickin Bird....am I right people?I would have that mans baby.

You are indeed correct. About Bird anyway. As far as the baby thing, I'll take a pass.

Do you think he is still hungry and has that fire in his belly? what I like also about this offseason is #93 is here also, maybe he will take more of a leadership role in the Lockerroom.

I also wish the half assed announcers who think he gets this parking spot just for being #12 would read this article...it makes me want to puke when they pan to his parking space and do not say how he got it.

Last edited:
Larry Bird and Tom Brady both truly love the game they play. At the end of the day it's that kind of passion that creates success. I see it all the time with successful entrepreneurs. While everyone else thinks those guys are working their butt off (and they are) in their minds they're just having a blast.

I'd like to get in the Parking Lot myself.

Did I just see banned under GayBrady's name? Lets' hope it true. He was asking for it.

DH44 you took my line.:rocker:

Let me get this right - you guys want Brady in the Parking Lot ? :D :eek:

PATSNUTme said:
Did I just see banned under GayBrady's name? Lets' hope it true. He was asking for it.

DH44 you took my line.:rocker:
With his other alias SuperPatriot33!! :rocker:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
With his other alias SuperPatriot33!! :rocker:

Now, THEARCHIVES, and all will be right with the world.

PATSNUTme said:
Now, THEARCHIVES, and all will be right with the world.
I'm thinking that's a different child. Just as annoying as GayBradyBirdYazOrSuper33, but different. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft