PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady reported in an accident - Update: Shaken but now on way to stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady reported in an accident-Update: Shaken but now on way to Stadium

If he got in a crash..how did he continue to the stadium? Wasnt his car messed up?

See post #52

Re: Brady reported in an accident

The only thing Ch 7 got right is the details.. Brady T boned the car when it blew the light.. The two roads intersect and have lights on all 4 stops.. It was probably a case of catch yellow miss it and run light.. Brady is fine according to Tome E Curran from ESPN.. I have no doubt he's ok and will play.

As a journalist by trade, it is disgusting that instead of citing credible sources a news organization like ch 7 decides to continue its sensational style.. I don't mean to bash em, just want everyone to get the story on what really happened and stop the spread of erroneous news..

Yup. Channel 7 has an "update" on right now and it's one speculative comment after another, crap like "his contract is obviously weighing heavily on him." I'd change channel but wife is watching Today. Guess I'll just go to another room.

If he got in a crash..how did he continue to the stadium? Wasnt his car messed up?

Being Tom has absolutely no friends in the Boston area willing to give him a lift such as other players and there is absolutely no way that Kraft or BB would ever send a driver from the stadium to come pick him up the only logically possibility is he dug enough change out of the ash tray and from under the seat mats to afford a cab. :bricks:

Brady's car had NJ plates?

I could understand NY cause his wife has a place in Manhattan, but why would he have a car with Jersey plates?

Guys like him don't buy cars and stand in line at the DMV.

He has an endorsement contract with Audi and Audi of America is based in NJ.

Last edited:

The car looks bad but Audi is a damned fine car. My wife had an accident on 128 two years ago, her Audi A6 crunched between a BMW SUV and a Lexus SUV. Front end crumpled like the pic you see (rear did too). She was totally fine. The car absorbed the hit.

Last edited:

Hot air balloon.

Being Tom has absolutely no friends in the Boston area willing to give him a lift such as other players and there is absolutely no way that Kraft or BB would ever send a driver from the stadium to come pick him up the only logically possibility is he dug enough change out of the ash tray and from under the seat mats to afford a cab. :bricks:

Calm down now, I was just making a general comment and only being half serious. I know Tom Brady can get a ride. I just pictured him leaving everything at the sceen and walking to the stadium. It was a joke man..a joke.

Hope they are both OK. Simply put, car accidents can be a pretty scary thing.

Yep. My 15-year old son is a year away from being eligible for a driver's license. He's a good kid, smart and all. But (and I know I'm a worrywart) letting him drive? It's pretty scary stuff. :(

Brady's car had NJ plates?

I could understand NY cause his wife has a place in Manhattan, but why would he have a car with Jersey plates?
The car was an Audi issued to Tom as a promotional car. Audi is based in Jersey and all of their promotional cars have Jersey plates.Edit: I see that I was beaten to the response.

Last edited:

Yeah, he has those every game:)

I'v been in a few myself-hopefully he's ok.....but seriously could we have any more good luck come our way

I'm usually an optimistic person but I'm starting to feel as if this team may be snake bitten this year.

Having been in a couple of car accidents. The day after is when you are reallysore and it takes a few days for it to go away. Hope TFB is better at recovery that most humans.

Can't we put this guy in a plastic bubble?

Last edited:
Re: Brady reported in an accident

I just got to work and as I was walking up the stairs a co-worker caught me and said-- "Did you hear Brady is dead? Was in a car accident." Blasted Chargers fan.

I thought he was joking and then I came on here and saw posts about a car wreck and thought the worst-- am glad he's (apparently) okay. Might've been good if he'd decided to get looked at, though.

That is messed up. There are times when words simply don't do the trick and you need to resort to violence.

While I usually like Chuck Todd and MSNBC...they just reported that Brady was involved in a serious car accident...HOPING that the person in the back of the minivan is OK...

While I usually like Chuck Todd and MSNBC...they just reported that Brady was involved in a serious car accident...HOPING that the person in the back of the minivan is OK...
I hope so too

I have a feeling texting while driving may have caused this accident.

I as well..sometimes things are not about who throws a football real good and who doesnt.

Umm, that's not a Bentley.

Reports very shortly after the Bentley report corrected it to Audi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents