PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady reported in an accident - Update: Shaken but now on way to stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brady reported in an accident-Update: Shaken but now on way to Stadium

How ******* ironic would it be if he hurt his shoulder in the accident.

I'm sorry, this perturbs me.

Re: Brady reported in an accident

Ditto! Seems like the minivan hit an electrical pole after it his Brady.

Well, we don't know who hit whom, but "Bentley vs. Minivan" = "No Contest"

It's not just for ego that a lot of celebs drive big, well-made vehicles...

Yet another CHannel 7 report:

Brady had green light, minivan blew through red light, witnesses say, Brady looked good, "seemed banged up, maybe some whiplash" (sounds like speculation to me), other person seemed to be in serious condition, speculates Brady refused treatment so he wouldn't be late.

I just got to work and as I was walking up the stairs a co-worker caught me and said-- "Did you hear Brady is dead? Was in a car accident." Blasted Chargers fan.

Sorry, but that's obscene for any fan to say that as an apparent "joke.".

Last edited:

Frickin Jets fans have no boundaries!

Last edited:

Might've been good if he'd decided to get looked at, though.

Its being looked at. Who do you think is a better doctor, the Patriots doc or the med school intern on a 14 hour shift at the ER in the hospital?

Globe has police update:
Brady involved in car accident - Extra Points - Boston.com

A sedan and a passenger van collided at 6:34 a.m. at Commonwealth Avenue and Gloucester Street, said Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald.

The driver of the sedan was able to get out and was walking around after the crash. A man was stuck in the back of the passenger van and had to be removed with the Jaws of Life, then transported to an area hospital, MacDonald said. He said the traffic light was hit during the accident and Boston police were investigating.

The sources said the man driving the sedan was Brady and he was treated at the scene and did not require hospitalization.

Well, we don't know who hit whom, but "Bentley vs. Minivan" = "No Contest"

It's not just for ego that a lot of celebs drive big, well-made vehicles...

If he wants to live in Boston maybe he should get a military grade humvee

Its being looked at. Who do you think is a better doctor, the Patriots doc or the med school intern on a 14 hour shift at the ER in the hospital?

Given the fact that the Patriots lead the league every year in injuries and games lost to injury?

That's easy. Gimme Doogie Houser at Dorchester General anytime.

Brady had green light, minivan blew through red light, witnesses say, Brady looked good, "seemed banged up, maybe some whiplash" (sounds like speculation to me), other person seemed to be in serious condition, speculates Brady refused treatment so he wouldn't be late.

Suck on that, Adalius.

Not the best way to start the day to read that Brady was in a accident and waiting on news for the severity of it. Really glad he's ok. On the plus side, if your looking for a personal driver, give me a call...:)

Not the best way to start the day to read that Brady was in a accident and waiting on news for the severity of it. Really glad he's ok. On the plus side, if your looking for a personal driver, give me a call...:)

See what happens when you DON'T get good blocking?

Given the fact that the Patriots lead the league every year in injuries and games lost to injury?

That's easy. Gimme Doogie Houser at Dorchester General anytime.

Wow, the Patriots haters are out in full force today.

I can only assume that he has NO life threatening injuries.

It doesn't mean he's fine by any stretch of the imagination.

I am sure his desire to NOT be treated at a local hospital was so he could be treated under the cloak of darkness team doctors would provide.

We'll see how he is sunday?

I hope I dont have to wait untill after they are out of the running for the SB to learn he suffered serious injuries in the car accident that bothered him all season:rolleyes:

The only thing Ch 7 got right is the details.. Brady T boned the car when it blew the light.. The two roads intersect and have lights on all 4 stops.. It was probably a case of catch yellow miss it and run light.. Brady is fine according to Tome E Curran from ESPN.. I have no doubt he's ok and will play.

As a journalist by trade, it is disgusting that instead of citing credible sources a news organization like ch 7 decides to continue its sensational style.. I don't mean to bash em, just want everyone to get the story on what really happened and stop the spread of erroneous news..

Thank god he's ok.

above link is exactly what happened from a very very credible source, should put ppl at ease

Last edited:

If he got in a crash..how did he continue to the stadium? Wasnt his car messed up?

If he got in a crash..how did he continue to the stadium? Wasnt his car messed up?

He hitchhiked:D

Brady's car had NJ plates?

I could understand NY cause his wife has a place in Manhattan, but why would he have a car with Jersey plates?

Clearly he wants to play for the Jets! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes