PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady needs to kiss and make up with Revis? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you care, Reiss asks Brady about Revis today and gets the Most Belichikean mechanical response. It's long on describing ability professionalism, very short on any friendliness.

Brady doesn't need to give Revis ****. It was very clear his Instagram account didn't get "hacked". Those were his thoughts. Now he's a highly paid CB1 who has clearly lost a step playing for a perennial loser of a franchise that hasn't been relevant since hippies were dropping acid at Woodstock. He should worship the ground Brady walks on since Brady's second half in the Super Bowl is the biggest reason Revis will retire with only one ring.

Lets cut to the chase. Revis is basically saying that the team has a history of cheating and Tom has been there the whole time and according to Revis is guilty by association.

"Man-ish" lives in an alternate universe. It is a rule that ProBowlers need to show each other respect and be friendly? Is it a rule that ex teammates need to friendly even when an ex-teammate calls you a cheater.

I don't think so.....I bet Manish supports the Iran Nuke Treaty and wants to allow ISIS in this country too. Idiot.

Last edited:
I wonder how Revis feels that his own coach (Bowles) said Butler is the best CB in the league right now. :D
Do you know why Revis is irrelevant in Foxboro? Because the secondary has been playing miles above preseason expectations. I wonder if he's a little butthurt by that. I wonder if he enjoyed the offseason mantra that concluded the Patriots secondary would be screwed without him. Poor Revis, he's not the franchise game changer he thought he was.

Was BB driving the price up on Revis knowing he was going to the Jets??

The Mehta piece is a vivid example of the prototypical New York media campaign horse **** that suggests that NY teams still have it over Boston teams. Other than the Giants in 2007 and 2011, our teams have dominated theirs. What do the Yankees, Jets, Knicks, Rangers, Devils and Islanders have compared with our teams in hockey, baseball and basketball? And the Pats are 4-2 in SBs compared with the Giants 2-1.
Not even close.

Glad we went with Butler as our #1. Right choice.

Our secondary, and defense as a unit, is better than it was last year with Revis on it.

You Patsfan homiz need to stop bashing Revis.
He's the CB who single handedly won us our 4th SB by allowing no TDs in the game and making an all world clutch play intercepting Wilson's game winning pass from the 2 yd line.
Oh, wait...

I don't care about Revis, and I'd bet that Brady, Belichick and the rest of the Patriots don't care about him either

Revis was a huge part of them winning the SB last year, so I imagine that they care at least to that extent. Butthurt fans aren't likely to change that.

Revis was a huge part of them winning the SB last year, so I imagine that they care at least to that extent. Butthurt fans aren't likely to change that.
As I said in threads where everyone was losing their minds on the first day of FA when we were about to lose him...

Revis was a huge part in us achieving the number 1 seed in the AFC because of our QB heavy schedule last year, so yes huge part of making the road easier, but not winning the 3 games to glory. He came up small in most of the "big" games. Packers game and Ravens game in particular. The Ravens game he almost single handedly lost for us. Super Bowl he got out savy'd by a scrub like Doug Baldwin into running into a ref and then cried about it after.

Thank him for his services, but he was probably not in the top 5 players to help us win in the playoffs last year 1) Brady 2)Gronk 3)Edelman 4) Hightower/Collins 5) Butler for his heroics in the biggest game. Hell Blount won us a game on his own in there.

The defense was going to be good last year with or without Revis as we have seen the drafting of Collins, Hightower, Jones, McCourty started paying dividends last year. The proof is in the pudding, the defense was good last year with Revis, and its good this year without him.

As I said in threads where everyone was losing their minds on the first day of FA when we were about to lose him...

Revis was a huge part in us achieving the number 1 seed in the AFC because of our QB heavy schedule last year, so yes huge part of making the road easier, but not winning the 3 games to glory. He came up small in most of the "big" games. Packers game and Ravens game in particular. The Ravens game he almost single handedly lost for us. Super Bowl he got out savy'd by a scrub like Doug Baldwin into running into a ref and then cried about it after.

Thank him for his services, but he was probably not in the top 5 players to help us win in the playoffs last year 1) Brady 2)Gronk 3)Edelman 4) Hightower/Collins 5) Butler for his heroics in the biggest game. Hell Blount won us a game on his own in there.

The defense was going to be good last year with or without Revis as we have seen the drafting of Collins, Hightower, Jones, McCourty started paying dividends last year. The proof is in the pudding, the defense was good last year with Revis, and its good this year without him.

Revis ****suckers don't want to hear this, but it is 100% true.

At the end of the day, Revis turned out to be a 1-year rental that turned out well for the team.

We seemed to have learned more from Revis (helping show the young CBs how to prepare for a team, ..) than he learned from BB and Co. I'd be curious to know how he feels about his SB ring/season.

Revis is a main reason why our secondary is playing so well this year. Trained in the offseason with McCourty and Ryan and I think he was always a true believer in Malcolm. He left he got what he wanted out of us and we did as well. He was a main part of our SB winning defense with that said he's a Jet now and whatever he does or says doesn't matter anymore

Still don't believe him at all that he wanted to go back to the jests last year. He was open to taking a little less and go to a contender on a 1 year deal to get a SB. Pats ended up being the best contender that needed a CB. Had Talib re-signed with the Pats, Revis would have gone to Denver. If Talib and Rodgers-Cromartie would have re-signed with the Pats and Broncos respectively Revis would have gone to Green Bay (I imagine GB would have signed him instead of Peppers, or maybe they would have signed both).

If he really wanted to go back to the jests he wouldn't have signed with another team hours after he had been released.

I'd be curious to know how he feels about his SB ring/season.

He needed it in the worst way after Sherman got a ring in '13. He doesn't have that season and he's just another great player that doesn't have a ring.

Is Mehta a man? No Just Man-ish. This guy is such a douche I would recommend never reading any trash that this hack writes he has no credibility what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back