PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady needs to kiss and make up with Revis? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Jets mouthpiece Mr. Mehta is at it again.
Talks about Darrelle Revis strained relationship with Tom Brady and how they need to hug it out.
I would ask why?? Tom Brady does not need Darrelle Revis in his life on any level. Nobody here in Foxborough does. Revis ran his mouth on twitter then wasn't man enough to take ownership of his ~buzzed on a J or wine??~ comments. Then ran his mouth on Deflategate and again isn't man enough and sends Mommy to pick up his ring at Kraft's house.
What's sad about Revis is HE is the one who has never really enjoyed his championship year in Foxborough. What we've discovered about Revis through his own worrds is how shallow and dinkish he is.
Just knowing that one and only championship ring of his will always say "Patriots" puts a smile on my face.

Mehta: Revis-Brady rift goes back to DeflateGate remarks

Then ran his mouth on Deflategate and again isn't man enough and sends Mommy to pick up his ring at Kraft's house.s

That entire situation was so odd. Pats send out invites weeks/months in advance. Revis sends his mother and never told the Pats that he was sending her. Pats say she can't attend but was allowed to pick up the ring on Monday.

Where was the communication?

That entire situation was so odd. Pats send out invites weeks/months in advance. Revis sends his mother and never told the Pats that he was sending her. Pats say she can't attend but was allowed to pick up the ring on Monday.

On the face of it that seems like a rare misstep on the part of the Pats… I mean, just let his stupid mother come already. But who knows

Do you know why Revis is irrelevant in Foxboro? Because the secondary has been playing miles above preseason expectations. I wonder if he's a little butthurt by that. I wonder if he enjoyed the offseason mantra that concluded the Patriots secondary would be screwed without him. Poor Revis, he's not the franchise game changer he thought he was.

Rarely do I get invited to things...but when I do, I RSVP. Regardless, I have never sent my mom in my stead. I meaning, that would make me a real loser, right?

That was strange. The whole thing. I'm sending my mom?? WTF She can't go to the party??

Definitely more to the story. Hopefully it'll be in tell all book 10 -20 years from now.

On the face of it that seems like a rare misstep on the part of the Pats… I mean, just let his stupid mother come already. But who knows

Yea but I totally get Kraft's position and it's a position about being respectful to the host and accounting for proper etiquette and manners. Quite frankly, as host I would be insulted if someone did that to me.

1. He never bothered to RSVP- Strike one

2. He never bothered to RSVP w/ his mom going. He would have been best served by saying he deeply apologizes for missing the event, thanks them for a great season and being part of the team and asks respectfully if his mom can attend the event. By doing that shows common courtesy, class and respect. If he did that I guarantee Bob would have let Revis' mom in and welcomed her into his home.

First and foremost, that was a classy event at Bob's house and not some frat party kegger with pizza and chips. Revis showed Bob no respect. It was like he sent her to retrieve lost luggage at the airport or operate as some kind of courier.

Classless and disrespectful if you ask me and Bob responded in kind. I don't blame the Patriots one bit for how they reacted.

Last edited:
Had Revis stayed here he would be the most expensive backup ever, it's Butler time baby.

Rarely do I get invited to things...but when I do, I RSVP. Regardless, I have never sent my mom in my stead. I meaning, that would make me a real loser, right?

Your post made me think of the most interesting guy.

rarely-do-i-zfpl4l.jpg

brady needs to drop bombs over his head, and wave as the jets get eliminated from playoff contention.

brady needs to drop bombs over his head, and wave as the jets get eliminated from playoff contention.

Edelman burned him in the first game for what would have been TD but he dropped it. Damn it. That would have been a nice little memory.

Revi $ is behaving like a butthurt douche. Rip him a new one, Tommy.

Edelman burned him in the first game for what would have been TD but he dropped it. Damn it. That would have been a nice little memory.
Yeah it would've been. Who does he take this week? God help him if he tries to match up on Gronk.

Revis is a douche for those remarks. Should take SB XLIX champs off his twitter if he thinks Brady cheated. Also we need to not post crap like that here, you just gave him tons of clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back