PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady is back at Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good. It's what is expected of him though so it's not like he should get a pat on the back or anything. Everyone should be there, especially the leader of the team.

All this shows is that he's not as dedicated to his child as we thought he was. What a disgrace of a father.

;)

I think he just tired of munchin' on Bundchen...I mean seriously, I ask youse, how much of a smokin' hot Brazilian supermodel can any one man take?

I think he just tired of munchin' on Bundchen...I mean seriously, I ask youse, how much of a smokin' hot Brazilian supermodel can any one man take?

You find one for me and I'll let you know when I hit my limit... ;)

"You show me a beautiful woman, and i'll show you a man tired of f**king her."

I still maintain that Adriana Lima is the hottest of all Victoria's Secret supermodels. However, it's great to see Brady back in Foxboro at 32 even though he doesn't have to be there.

All this shows is that he's not as dedicated to his child as we thought he was. What a disgrace of a father.

;)

Maybe little Jack should cut Brady as his father and get Tebow. He just doesn't have enough heart to keep leading the child, it's time he moves on with someone with more dedication and intangibles.

I still maintain that Adriana Lima is the hottest of all Victoria's Secret supermodels. However, it's great to see Brady back in Foxboro at 32 even though he doesn't have to be there.

Is it possible to go wrong with ANY VS models??? :p

Defenitely Agreed. Agreed.

Hes in such great shape he probably ran back. :D

I take people literally on this board. I don't assume ignorance or stupidity unless it blatantly obvious.

Yup- there was a time when you could assume sarcasm. But now there are so many people who actually believe ridiculous over-the-top crap that it's practically impossible to tell when someone's being sarcastic unless they go *way* over the top.

Or unless they're generally a sane, rational poster, but... yeah.

Last edited:
Brady is back at Foxboro

In other news, the sky is blue and poop smells bad.

Well, clearly this is too little, too late. Obviously, that one week he was in California working out is just too much for this team to overcome at this point. :bricks:

Too little too late!!

Too little too late is correct my friend! Tom "hollywood" Brady has already burnt enough bridges in the FO to ensure he never starts another game for the New England Patriots. Looking forward to seeing what our first round pick and future leader Tim Tebow has to offer in our system.

Not the issue. Thats why we have emoticons. It's almost impossible to understand if people are genuinely serious or not.

Besides, if I took everything literally, I'd be bashing your posts on a daily basis. ;)

or you'd try anyway

some think emoticons are for the weak

Good to see Brady back in Foxboro.

I heard he isn't using a plane and he will run and swim these distances to ensure he is in shape for the season and the reason he is doing this is because he read a thread on here last week that said he was a dog faker.

I've never figured out what a dog faker is. Does Randy Moss wear animal costumes? :D Perhaps that belongs in the Possession Retreiver thread...

Last edited:
Good thing is that now that Brady's had boxing training, he can knock Adalius the hell out if he starts mouthing off at practice.

T-Minus 7 posts until 10,000.

I don't know why everyone's so ecstatic about Brady being in Foxboro. He's just a place holder until the Patriots can draft Tebow... :rolleyes:

I've never figured out what a dog faker is. Does Randy Moss wear animal costumes? :D Perhaps that belongs in the Possession Retreiver thread...

Considering Moss's skill set, I'd say he's a "Golden" retriever... :singing:

Last edited:
I can lead an enthusiastic and productive life tomorrow knowing Tom is working just up the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News