PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady: "I Hope it's a Blowout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, Brady can even guarantee a win if he wants to.

Pats 45
Colts 17

Brady > Manning

Hey that's my prediction also ... just told my brother this AM ... good to
see another has that score also. it has to happen cause it's my BD! :D

It will. People will take just the one sentence, "I hope it's a blowout, actually" and run with that. They'll put that in the context of running up the score and off we go.

And maybe I'm a perv, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm enjoying this season like no other.

Hey I don't blame the guy for wanting it to be a blow out, I am sure Manning feels the same way, there is nothing wrong with saying it..

And....there it is...

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212003

I gotta give some props to some Colt fans though, much as psycho Jilla is trying to rally them, they, for the most part, aren't biting. It's killing her.

Whatever happened to jilla anyway...did she get banned from here, or did she just stop showing up?

I went on the indystar board, and saw this from jilla, and almost fell out of my chair, given her rants on this board a short while ago:

"Only insecure fans (like you) are always on the opposition board. Some of you guys don't really know to enjoy the wins (when you had). You only enjoy them if you rub it on a few. Many Colt fans like me love to share it here with Colt fans. Can you point to me (or any good poster here) who came to a Pat forum to rub it on you guys after AFCCG or SB41. "

Whatever happened to jilla anyway...did she get banned from here, or did she just stop showing up?

I went on the indystar board, and saw this from jilla, and almost fell out of my chair, given her rants on this board a short while ago:

"Only insecure fans (like you) are always on the opposition board. Some of you guys don't really know to enjoy the wins (when you had). You only enjoy them if you rub it on a few. Many Colt fans like me love to share it here with Colt fans. Can you point to me (or any good poster here) who came to a Pat forum to rub it on you guys after AFCCG or SB41. "

She can't control anyone over here. We have working brains. And yes, Jilla, we know you are reading.

Huh? I would not care if anybody on any team said this. Every team hopes they win in a blowout. Now if they said it will be a blowout that would be something different.

Man, I tell ya, people are getting awfully sensative now-a-days. Who cares, stop paying attention to the 24 hour opinion marathon stories, and just enjoy the games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case