PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Helping Celtics Recruit Kevin Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, you are such a Warriors hater lol. They came within one game of back to back titles. They're clearly better than the Celtics right now. You're trying so hard to convince yourself that choosing the Warriors is a bad idea and the Celtics are a better one. Both are solid options and he can always just stay in OKC for one year and then decide.

And I'd love to hear why that post deserved a dislike, Chi

God, you are such a Warriors hater lol. They came within one game of back to back titles. They're clearly better than the Celtics right now. You're trying so hard to convince yourself that choosing the Warriors is a bad idea and the Celtics are a better one. Both are solid options and he can always just stay in OKC for one year and then decide.

The Celtics beat them in GS this year. They just signed Big Al. They have a player who I believe will bust out in Jaylen Brown. They have what will most likely be 2 more high lottery picks coming up. The coaching.

GS has 3 pointers. When those don't work, like in the finals, poof they go away. They got so rattled in game 7 and it showed. For a great team, that should never happen. It's not hate. It's reality.

OKC was a better team last year.

The Celtics beat them in GS this year. They just signed Big Al. They have a player who I believe will bust out in Jaylen Brown. They have what will most likely be 2 more high lottery picks coming up. The coaching.

GS has 3 pointers. When those don't work, like in the finals, poof they go away. They got so rattled in game 7 and it showed. For a great team, that should never happen. It's not hate. It's reality.

OKC was a better team last year.
If OKC was a better team, they would have won. In basketball, talent wins out. Warriors won in Boston as well so they split the season series. When did they get rattled in Game 7? Did you actually watch that game? Both teams took 7 points leads at different points of the second half and that 4th quarter was a brick show by both teams. Neither team wanted to win but Kyrie ultimately hit the championship-winning shot. You have this issue where you put down one team to build up another.

If he goes to the Warriors he will be labeled a title whore ...
If he comes to the Celtics at least he gets credit for earning it ....

He jumps ship regardless. There have also been rumors that the Celtics are dangling those Nets picks to trade for someone like Butler or Cousins. He would have the choice of joining 2 stacked squads.

My guess if Durant comes here ...
Celtics sign Kendrick Perkins on a 1 year deal ... backup center to Al Jefferson.
He played for $1 million last year ... he's cheap.
Durant called Perkins the best teammate he has ever had ...

The simple fact that Brady and Edelman are trying to sell him on coming to Boston makes me like this more, and I'm a warrior's fan.

Chris Boussard said on ESPN its 50/50 between OKC and GS...

He feels the Celtics made a nice run, but not enough.

Is he a credible reporter?

Joining Golden State would be 10x more anti-competitive than what LeBron did in 2010. I'll lose all respect for KD if he does that.

Last edited:
media_f9ab3650-6947-11e5-a92b-0193dca05497.jpg

I believe it is us vs the Dubs.

If OKC was a better team, they would have won. In basketball, talent wins out. Warriors won in Boston as well so they split the season series. When did they get rattled in Game 7? Did you actually watch that game? Both teams took 7 points leads at different points of the second half and that 4th quarter was a brick show by both teams. Neither team wanted to win but Kyrie ultimately hit the championship-winning shot. You have this issue where you put down one team to build up another.

Did you watch the game? I assume you didn't. At the end, when it mattered most in the 4th quarter, they played hero ball. For all my dislike of GS, I can admit they are pretty damn good at ball movement when they are playing their game. That's how they get the open 3s.

They got rattled. They got punched in the nose. Great teams, stick to what got them there. It's very telling when even after the game announcers were saying it. They turtled. And you are right, Cleveland wasn't to hot either. They basically did the same thing GS did. Still, doesn't take away from the fact that when the chips were down, and it was really needed they didn't/couldn't play their game. Had they, they'd be 2x champs.

Any min now fellas.

q05SW6R.jpg

Completely hypocritical.

So you mean to tell me, Durant waits for a record-shattering champion to suddenly emerge and then said, "me too!" It's the biggest copout move anyone could possibly make. At least LeBron got his own team together, enlisted talent and became a genuine leader.

I don't really hate athletes unless they do something genuinely terrible, but he'd be a d-bag villain at that point, and I would root very hard for him to fail. A 73-win team adding a player of Kevin Durant's caliber, 2nd or 3rd best player in the world, just doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back