PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Helping Celtics Recruit Kevin Durant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The personnel moves were done to appease him. Thats the danger of bending over too much for one player. In Miami, at least Riley had a spine to do whats best for their team not necessarily what Lebron wanted only. Cavs were poorly managed from the perspective of catering too much to Lebron.
Yeah but the Cavs are so poorly run that they are better off letting LeBron run the show. One thing to consider, yeah Pat the rat definitively has more of a spine than Cleveland nobody is going to deny that but, they also had him on a four year deal so they had a lot more leeway. They basically let LeBron pick Napier to try to get him to stay.

21b.jpg

Dwayne Wade and Rajon Rondo .... same team ... good lawd.
Both play slow and both suck at 3 pt shooting ...
Wade was born and raised in Chicago ... so I am sure he is very excited.

Last edited:
I heard Felger ripping Brady for boring the guys with health talk.

Right Mike. I'm sure a legend like him, playing at an elite level at an older age, bores younger guys who may want to have an edge.

Lol.
Last time I watched those two they were complaining that none of the Patriots players wanted to be at the celebration parade. This is the kinda **** I joked to my friends about that I didn't think would actually stoop to this level.

Last time I watched those two they were complaining that none of the Patriots players wanted to be at the celebration parade. This is the kinda **** I joked to my friends about that I didn't think would actually stoop to this level.

They're shameless fools who will do anything for ratings.. I can't respect them and I refuse to give them the ratings they so desperately strive for.. There is no substance to what they say, they just pick topics and stances that are divisive or controversial in nature to get people going.. If you're one of the lost souls who still listens to them, I challenge you this year to pay closer attention to their subtleties and patterns.. if the Pats are winning, they aren't happy about it and will stir up anything they can that is negative.. if they're losing, they have hard-ons and are loving life taking a piss all over the team.. "We need to move on from BB. We need to trade Tom Brady, he isn't the same anymore.. how could they be stupid enough to draft this player.. why didn't they trade for that player... look at team X, they know what they're doing, why don't the Patriots pay more attention to that franchise and their strategy! Why didn't they call this play instead of that play, BB is such an idiot!"

Its just constant devils advocate, naysaying, 20/20 hindsight BS.... The whole thing is silly really, as is most sources of media these days

It's all I can really get in AZ other than the WEEI app. So I check in a bit if they will have guests etc. Recently the best is them killing Jaylen Brown. Apparently he stinks already. Gonna be a bad player.

Lol.

Course when he tears it up they'll be all on board.

They're shameless fools who will do anything for ratings.. I can't respect them and I refuse to give them the ratings they so desperately strive for.. There is no substance to what they say, they just pick topics and stances that are divisive or controversial in nature to get people going.. If you're one of the lost souls who still listens to them, I challenge you this year to pay closer attention to their subtleties and patterns.. if the Pats are winning, they aren't happy about it and will stir up anything they can that is negative.. if they're losing, they have hard-ons and are loving life taking a piss all over the team.. "We need to move on from BB. We need to trade Tom Brady, he isn't the same anymore.. how could they be stupid enough to draft this player.. why didn't they trade for that player... look at team X, they know what they're doing, why don't the Patriots pay more attention to that franchise and their strategy! Why didn't they call this play instead of that play, BB is such an idiot!"

Its just constant devils advocate, naysaying, 20/20 hindsight BS.... The whole thing is silly really, as is most sources of media these days
The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Mazz isn't pretending. We all pretty much know Felger knows better, but Mazz...eh I think he is that stupid to be honest.

The sad thing is, I'm pretty sure Mazz isn't pretending. We all pretty much know Felger knows better, but Mazz...eh I think he is that stupid to be honest.
You're correct. People as stupid as Mazz don't have the cognitive ability to pretend. Dopes like Mazz can't lie, can't be sarcastic, can't produce or appreciate humor or understand nuance. What they can do is sleep, eat, defecate, urinate, perform simple tasks such as counting on their fingers up to ten, distinguishing between day and night and sitting on Santa's lap. All-in-all, it's not a bad life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back