PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady’s Philosophy to Trust

Brady6

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Over the past 7 years Brady has had an open marriage with Wes Welker; he was not looking for a new wife (wide receiver) he was looking for something different, something maybe more exciting, but if it didn’t work out he knew he had Welker at home (in the flat). This allowed him to reserve the right to trust or commit to another person(s) until he knew what they were; basically Brady entered every relationship with no trust and the other party had to earn it.

Well this offseason Brady and Welker divorced (Welker's hair implants made him a different man); so now Brady is single and unless he wants to remain single forever he needs to shift his philosophy for trusting. He has to do what all single people do, he has to give his potential significant others (wide receivers) a certain amount of trust unknowingly for better or for worse. This means he needs to give Amendola, Dobson, Boyce, etc. trust they will either build upon or lose, but if they lose it that is on them.

In my opinion this is the only way this offense will work is if Brady understands there is a difference between looking for a fling and looking for someone that you need to have.

I look forward to hearing some feedback from all my fellow patsfans, you are free to tear me apart.. :violent:

Brady is more of a fundamentalist mormon husband who lost his First Wife and the 3rd, 4th and 5th. The second one is off the shelf for the time being due to not having enough mormon underwear.

So he's going through the photo album of available wives but all of the ones that look good on the surface are taken.

But there's some that might work out. One has great breeding hips but her family is really crazy. Another is a big, tall stout woman who has never really been able to give the progeny every fundamentalist father demands from his cadre of wives, but maybe that was because her previous husbands were all sterile.

There's some extremely young girls too, no idea how they'll turn out they could blossom but the Prophet of Brady's church has a habit of giving Brady young wives who grow into weird-looking harpies with nary an interest in receiving Brady's seed.

Brady is more of a fundamentalist mormon husband who lost his First Wife and the 3rd, 4th and 5th. The second one is off the shelf for the time being due to not having enough mormon underwear.

So he's going through the photo album of available wives but all of the ones that look good on the surface are taken.

But there's some that might work out. One has great breeding hips but her family is really crazy. Another is a big, tall stout woman who has never really been able to give the progeny every fundamentalist father demands from his cadre of wives, but maybe that was because her previous husbands were all sterile.

There's some extremely young girls too, no idea how they'll turn out they could blossom but the Prophet of Brady's church has a habit of giving Brady young wives who grow into weird-looking harpies with nary an interest in receiving Brady's seed.

Kudos my man on keeping my story going :youtheman:.

Over the past 7 years Brady has had an open marriage with Wes Welker; he was not looking for a new wife (wide receiver) he was looking for something different, something maybe more exciting, but if it didn’t work out he knew he had Welker at home (in the flat).

uh ...try six years....unless there's some interdemensional "ghost year" I don't know about.

uh ...try six years....unless there's some interdemensional "ghost year" I don't know about.

Yeah true; my 'B'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yeah true; my 'B'.

Joker is a real stickler for details. He's like a less charismatic version of Dustin Hoffman's Rainman.

Seriously, don't you ever dare round up to the next decimal point when Joker's around.

Joker is a real stickler for details. He's like a less charismatic version of Dustin Hoffman's Rainman.

Seriously, don't you ever dare round up to the next decimal point when Joker's around.

He is but he's a good dude, he brings some humor to this place, as you do too, I like that.

Maybe he'll enjoy his freedom and just nail everyone in sight :eat3:

Maybe he'll enjoy his freedom and just nail everyone in sight :eat3:

You've probably seen me on Jax Beach at either Sneakers or ****'s Wings. Or off Hodges at the Ale House. I'm usually the most hammered Pats fan at the bar screaming at the TV to the horror of everyone around.

You've probably seen me on Jax Beach at either Sneakers or ****'s Wings. Or off Hodges at the Ale House. I'm usually the most hammered Pats fan at the bar screaming at the TV to the horror of everyone around.
Inconceivable. :D

Love the original post. Couldn't be more true though. I wrote in another thread about how intrigued I am to see Brady FORCED to break these new guys in. It's going to be a testament to his greatness with so many people talking about how we lost all of our TE/WR production from last year...bringing in a completely new cast....and really still being the juggernaut we all know and expect.

Brady is very good about making everyone on the team feel welcome and feel as one. He gives direction and seems to lead his team with a good attitude. Those things are important for getting the team hyped up and ready to play.

Brady brought his future consort out to California. Tommy will depend on Danny. As many have said, there is no other choice.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back