PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bradley Fletcher released- Brandon King (S) Promoted From PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will be resigned ... he's been injured.

Kids these days, you don't know how spoiled you are.

We used to have to endure whole seasons of Scooter McGruder, Earthwind Moreland, Duane Starks and Deltha O'Neal.

After a mere 4 weeks your suffering has ended? Freaking millenials don't know how good they got it.
Scooter McGruder had the best name ever. If only him and Earthwind cold have been a tandem at one point. ;)

We used to have to endure whole seasons of Scooter McGruder, Earthwind Moreland, Duane Starks and Deltha O'Neal.

After a mere 4 weeks your suffering has ended? Freaking millenials don't know how good they got it.
....dont forget Ricky Reynolds, David Pool, Steve "Beth" Israel and Jerome Henderson AKA

"The Lost Tribe of Foxboro"

Shareece Wright anybody??

SF agreed to honor his request for release just now.

Started every game over the past two years at SD....former #3.

Seems to come from that new player "sweet spot" of 2-5 year talented guys in need of a fresh start.

Well I thought he came in with clear and known deficiencies but as usual would work under BB, working at his strengths, I guess Tommy and Jimmy were burning him badly in practice.

Well I thought he came in with clear and known deficiencies but as usual would work under BB, working at his strengths, I guess Tommy and Jimmy were burning him badly in practice.

I've stated this before but from a physical standpoint Fletcher has all the tools. Good size. Not fast but adequate speed for the position. Pretty quick feet. Good hands. Pretty smart guy.

The hamstring injury was a cover-up. I think he has completely lost his confidence. Plus he sucks.

....dont forget Ricky Reynolds, David Pool, Steve "Beth" Israel and Jerome Henderson AKA

"The Lost Tribe of Foxboro"

I didn't mind RR, but IIRC we had him when Ty Law was coming into his own, didn't we? We also had that S from the Lions whose name it is killing me that I can't remember.

Jerome Henderson got moved to safety and started doing OK, didn't he? And sadly I can't remember David Pool.

I didn't mind RR, but IIRC we had him when Ty Law was coming into his own, didn't we? We also had that S from the Lions whose name it is killing me that I can't remember.

Jerome Henderson got moved to safety and started doing OK, didn't he? And sadly I can't remember David Pool.

Clay.....Willie big play Clay

I will forever remember his pick VS Jax in the AFC Championsip game. Brunel drove down the field and Clay picked him off in the end zone on a drive that would have ties the game and possibly would have meant OT.

Last edited:

Tuna signed RR away in 94? from TB I just remember him getting burned a ton here.

Yep "Big Play" Willie Clay. He was good here. Solid signing.

Henderson was a funny one. He was here when McPherson was HC and got repeatedly roasted but came back w/ Tuna/BB and did well. He later followed them to the Jets IIRC.

David Pool was on the same team as Jerome. Another one that was roasted on those early 90s teams.

In retrospect, those 89-93 teams pass rush was so bad CB's had virtually no chance anyway.

butler, brown, and logan freaking ryan.

in the hoodie i trust but that is far from convincing ( lol )..sign shareece wright.

Clay.....Willie big play Clay

I will forever remember his pick VS Jax in the AFC Championsip game. Brunel drove down the field and Clay picked him off in the end zone on a drive that would have ties the game and possibly would have meant OT.

Clay may have been the slowest Patriot, at any position.

Clay may have been the slowest Patriot, at any position.
You have to give Clay credit. He is featured in the highlights film for great running backs when he missed tackles on Barry Sanders twice on the same play

Lol. Those only felt like whole seasons. I think Earthwind and Starks only played a few games. O'Neal most of the year but got benched toward the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents