PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bradley Fletcher released- Brandon King (S) Promoted From PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather bring up Swanson the sign a PI machine like Wright.

Unless we had a CB lined up don't see the sense of cutting him now. I know most here hated the guy but he had the experience to add depth.

Unless we had a CB lined up don't see the sense of cutting him now. I know most here hated the guy but he had the experience to add depth.
They have 4 on the 53 and DMC as the emergency. Thats fine for a game.

With that said I do think they are looking at adding another vet

The sense is that Fletcher is so bad that they'd be better off with one less defender on the field than playing him.

The sense is that Fletcher is so bad that they'd be better off with one less defender on the field than playing him.

I just can't agree with that unless you're being funny, damn it you're being funny.

I'd rather bring up Swanson the sign a PI machine like Wright.
A look at his penalties last year.
Career look.
D is for decline, O is for offset. Columns from right. Yards given for penalty, pen description, then score at the time, field position, down and distance, quarter, rest is easy to figure out.

Attachments

• penalties.PNG
    penalties.PNG
    48.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Wonder if they are looking at any possible trades ( i am sure they are) wonder how realistic

A look at his penalties last year.
Career look.
D is for decline, O is for offset. Columns from right. Yards given for penalty, pen description, then score at the time, field position, down and distance, quarter, rest is easy to figure out.

Wright also had a near-minimum contract that should have made him attractive to acquire in trade. The fact that they released him says there was zero market.

Ron Brace

Tre' Jackson is pretty much a physical clone of Brace on the opposite side of the ball. Jackson's pro day shuttle time was the slowest I can ever remember seeing.

shaarece wright sucks too.
if something happens to butler we're ****ed.

im all in for scorched earth pats football but how is this possible with our secondary???? when we play better qb's we'll struggle.

Just didn't work out. Good luck in your future endeavors Fletcher and thanks for the effort.

I'd echo this sentiment. Good luck to him in general. It didn't appear to be a lack of effort yet whatever it was it just wasn't working. I can't imagine anyone good enough to make an NFL team taking Fletcher's place doing much worse. Put another way I was quite concerned about the CB situation at the start of the season, I am quite concerned now, and Fletcher's departure doesn't change that concern one iota.

Never a good sign when a team cuts you from their clearly weakest area and your departure doesn't mean anything.

shaarece wright sucks too.
if something happens to butler we're ****ed.

im all in for scorched earth pats football but how is this possible with our secondary???? when we play better qb's we'll struggle.

And you know this how??

Sitting on a hill 130 yards away from the action, I could see one corner consistently losing separation in goal line coverage drills at the opposite end of the field. The players weren’t wearing jersey numbers, so I first thought it might be an undrafted kid or someone in on a minicamp tryout. I remember asking my buddy Mike Reiss from ESPN Boston and Reiss – scouring the field, binoculars still pressed to his glasses – saying, “That’s Fletcher.”

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/putting-bow-bradley-fletchers-time-pats

If it's an ST move I reckon Fletcher will be back again.
This is a one game move against a specific opponent. I also believe, unfortunately, that Fletcher will be
back next week or the next. I believe he has a hamstring injury and couldn't play this week.
I hope they start adding cornerbacks to the players they try out each week. The only one I remember is Brandon Dixon who was added to the practice squad last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back