PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brace Yourselves - We're in For A Tough Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ian guy really needs to stay away from the panic button.....

I wrote this in the Moss thread, but it's time to get realistic.

They're about to play two very tough football teams, both of which could potentially give this team its first three game skid - and some of you need to get mentally prepared for that fact. I'm hoping they at least split these next two, but I know they're going to have a tough go of it these next two weeks.

One thing to keep in mind, we're fortunate that the whole league isn't very good this year, and anything can happen. So when the dust settles, try and remember that if they continue the season and finish at least .500 over the final eight games, the odds are pretty good they'll get a shot at the postseason. So it's time to focus on trying to take some of the positives from each loss and think about how they can try and improve going forward. Unless you like driving yourself - and the rest of us - completely crazy.

I can't believe how tough it has been, sitting at a 7-6 record, fighting off the Dolphins for 2nd place. :D

They're about to play two very tough football teams, both of which could potentially give this team its first three game skid - and some of you need to get mentally prepared for that fact. I'm hoping they at least split these next two, but I know they're going to have a tough go of it these next two weeks.

One thing to keep in mind, we're fortunate that the whole league isn't very good this year, and anything can happen. So when the dust settles, try and remember that if they continue the season and finish at least .500 over the final eight games, the odds are pretty good they'll get a shot at the postseason. So it's time to focus on trying to take some of the positives from each loss and think about how they can try and improve going forward. Unless you like driving yourself - and the rest of us - completely crazy.
The Jets a very tough team? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/710074-jets-way-implosion.html

Hindsight can be fun. :singing:

Worst thread ever. Because it was the admin. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes