PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Everything Fan!

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am not necessarily new on the forum, but I finally decided to register and actually contribute. I am a pretty big Boston Sports fan. My teams in order of how much I like them are: Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins, and Revolution.

I was actually raised in California, but do not hold it against me. I despise LA and Boston is my favorite city(Screw NY bunch of egotistical jerks). I love being called a band wagoner. I started cheering for the Patriots because I was attracted to the symbol as a kid. I was raised a cowboy's fan because my dad is from Texas and I was born there, but I got disinterested in football and when I started watching again I just liked the Pats symbol. At that time they had 1 superbowl win and I had no idea they had it(I'm 18 do the math..I wasn't very old to say the least). As for Celtics I never understood how I was a bandwagoner as the Lakers were winning championships back to back as I was against them. The Angels just swept the Red Sox and yet I still seem to have sticked with Boston not to mention I use to hate baseball until the Red Sox got me into it. As for the Bruins well no need for the explanation there or the revolution.

I owe alot to Boston and the New England area and I am moving there as soon as I am finished with my degree ;). If it wasn't for them I would have never gotten into the two great American pastimes.

Long intro, but what the heck thanks for having me guys.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back