PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Borges: The “Patriot Way” went wayward last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borges being negative? OMG what a shock....

Re: The “Patriot Way” went wayward last week

The patriot way hasn't worked for the past 7 years. Bout time they try something new.

I think I'll take an averge of 11-5 and a Division Championship every year, while in the midst of rebuilding, any time...

lmfao...what was the name of that guy?
espn's Tom Jackson.

From Michael Holley's Patriot Reign:

Belichick would talk…but not, initially, with ESPN. When his friend Chris Berman personally asked him to appear on the air, however, Belichick couldn’t turn him down. They walked on the Reliant Stadium field, passing few workers and television reporters doing stand-ups. On the set Belichick saw Tom Jackson. The coach didn’t want to be diplomatic. He still didn’t like the way the comment from September was handled, and winning the Super Bowl wasn’t going to change his mind about that. Jackson extended his hand to Belichick. The coach looked at him and said “(eff) you.” It was left at that.

I always wondered why Jackson was so negative about the Pats....LOL

I read the article online this morning. I kept thinking what a one sided article it was. He didn't mention how Warren waited until just before TC to have the surgery when he could have had it after the season which would have had ready for the season. Borges didn't talk about his declining production prior to IR. I've always liked Warren and wanted him back, however it was not a good article.

Don't laugh, Borges correctly Predicted the demise of the Patriots every year for the past decade. He's a journalist the commands respect and to be taken seriously, especially given his track record,

Borges understands nothing. Why do any of you even bother to read his stuff?

Ron-boy has denied the existence of the "Patriot Way" forever and now he moralizes that it's gone? What a plagiarizing hypocrite. His stones and arrogance know no bounds.

Re: The “Patriot Way” went wayward last week

And the moral is?

The moral is A.) do not click on the link in the op, so as not to give Borges any more clicks than necessary, and B.) Borges is "the worst there is, there worst there was, and the worst there ever will be..."

HITMAN!!!!!!!

Also, lest not we forget that Ol' Ronny was SUSPENDED FROM THE GLOBE FOR PLAGIARISM,.....F'IN DBAG!

Last edited:
Strange article. I am no fan of the Haynesworth trade with everything that has come out about this guy. However, if he comes in, works hard, keeps his nose clean and his mouth shut, great. This is the "Patriot Way" whatever the hell that means. If Fat Albert can't learn his position, Bill will get rid of him a la Joey Galloway. I predict Haynesworth will not see a down in the regular season, but let's give this a chance. Borges is a jerk.

On Warren, his hip was gone. Going back to school was smart. Seeing the writing on the wall and the cap hit was pure business. There are no spare roster slots in the NFL, especially for guys with a cap hit north of $4 million each year for the next three years. Ty Warren is a grown up who knows the rules and he is a smart guy who understands the CBA. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out, but the hip injury and the cap number made this move mandatory.

Last edited:
Borges is plagiarizing SCUM.

And anyone who thinks he retains even a SHRED of credibility is deranged.

1. Please do not link to that rag known as 'the Herald'. When it was in print at least it could be used as toilet paper in a pinch. In electronic form it is now completely useless.
2. Please do not link to useless Borges articles. I would call such articles horse manure except it would be an offense to horse manure.

I'm tired of all the PC fans ball washing Warren for going back to school with the resultant missing the off season workouts and delaying surgery such that it cost not him (he got paid) but his employer millions and his team a full season.

I got an MBA nights at Babson, a full 20 courses while working full time well over 40 hours a week. A motivated player could find some off season time that allowed him to work out most days and take the far less than 20 courses he needed to complete his BS or BA undergrad degree.

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I earned an M.D.A. nights at Lupo's Headbreak Hotel in Providence...took me 20 years and I'll be damned if I can remember a single night.

Last edited:
I would F*** Rachel Madcow before I read anything by that POS:rocker:

Few things in sports annoy me more than when people talk about "The Patriot Way". It sounds so ******* corny. There is no "Patriot Way".

Coincidentally, I earned an M.D.A. nights at Lupo's Headbreak Hotel in Providence...took me 20 years and I'll be damned if I can remember a single night.

I think I earned some MDMA there a few times. Can't remember those nights either.

I'm tired of all the PC fans ball washing Warren for going back to school with the resultant missing the off season workouts and delaying surgery such that it cost not him (he got paid) but his employer millions and his team a full season.

I got an MBA nights at Babson, a full 20 courses while working full time well over 40 hours a week. A motivated player could find some off season time that allowed him to work out most days and take the far less than 20 courses he needed to complete his BS or BA undergrad degree.

I paid my way through college as a working musician, playing gigs to feed myself and pay the tuition books & fees. I left college without owing a penny and if I can do it other folks can to. I admire him wanting to get his degree, but what you say is absolutely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News