PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

I wonder of Darius Butler envies the pass defense skills of Donald Butler.
Sorry, I still feel mildly nauseous when I recall spending back to back high picks on Brace and Butler in the 2nd round in 2009. Ugh.:mad:

Big deal. You hit on some picks, you miss on others. That was over four years ago. We have a gotten a number of very good or promising players from the draft since.

Wow.

Manning throws an interception and it's dropped.

Throws another one that's caught, but doesn't help the Chargers much (aside from 3 points)

Chung, Brace, Butler, Tate, Mckenzie, Ohrnberger, Bussey in the first 5 rounds. What a putrid draft. Only silver linings: Vollmer and Edelman.

Have a feeling all that INT did is tease us for a little longer thinking the Chargers still have a shot.

Their offense looks LIFELESS. Get Norv back out there :rolleyes:

If you give Manning a comfy lead and no pressure, he'll be fine. (Unless he's playing Tom Brady). The point is to make him feel the tension, remind him what time of the year it is and choke it up.

I think if the chargers can figure out those tough 3 man rushes from the broncos they'll be ok. On those sacks they just had guys standing around blocking no one. It's like they worked to get out of the way of he rushers.

The Bolts only being down two scores is a miracle.

Denver wants to lose this game, but the Chargers want to lose it more.

Chargers don't know how to tackle.

So...don't jump before you hear "Omaha!". Got that one down.

Wax Wikler's giant concussion helmet makes him look even more like a Pop Warner fugitive.

SD needs a other turnover here

I have hated Denver with a passion ever since the famous Shannon Sharpe words "call out the national guard, because we are killing the Patriots!"

Chargers should play them like the patriots did and dare Peyton to throw deep. Then again Patriots have good enough corners to keep up with them

This game sucks

It's bad enuff watching The 6 head flailing his arms about, while the anal-ists' felate him. But geez, can the Charges be anymore listless. They don't have an answer for anything. :confused:

Pats movie outing - lone survivor.

Bolts movie outing - paranormal activity

Manning is so boring to watch.

Geno Smith is more exciting than this trash.

Wax Wikler's giant concussion helmet makes him look even more like a Pop Warner fugitive.
lzuMh9N.png

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back