PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

sealver siliga ‏@S_Siliga 5m

Couldn't be happier with who where playing! Chip on my shoulder!!
from Massachusetts, US

Nice match-up.

I am not so confident about next week on the road. We've been extremely fortunate in several games this year...the good news is at DEN its just one game, and if we play a better 60 min, we are in the SB. On paper DEN kills us tho.

Pats beat them this year so I guess papers can be wrong

The Jets fan didn't post anything to have some of you act like idiots towards him. Grow up.
:confused: He's a Jets fan .. he posted here ... What exactly are you trying to say?

I simply said it was impressive Manning was making clutch plays.

Manning really is a sensitive topic around here. The second I mention his name, considering he was just Quarterbacking a football team in the only game airing at the moment, makes Patriot fans jump out of their skin and ask for a ban. I highly doubt I'm the issue here.

Cuz he's a showboating attention whore :humble: ... who apparently loves making money doing commercials, even if he has to wear a wig and a fake mustache. :rolleyes:

I simply said it was impressive Manning was making clutch plays.

Manning really is a sensitive topic around here. The second I mention his name, considering he was just Quarterbacking a football team in the only game airing at the moment, makes Patriot fans jump out of their skin and ask for a ban. I highly doubt I'm the issue here.

You've been a lurker and knew people would jump on you if you praised Peyton. As silly as that is, it's the exact reaction you were looking for I believe which is just as silly.

Look at Fox with a big smug expression saying "good job" to Clete Blakeman :eek:
Fox is a big phony, a used-car salesman with a headset. If you look closely at the Denver sideline while Manning runs the team, John Fox can be spotted sitting in an easy chair sipping coffee and reading the newspaper.

You've been a lurker and knew people would jump on you if you praised Peyton. As silly as that is, it's the exact reaction you were looking for I believe which is just as silly.

Imagine going to a Broncos forum yesterday and praising Brady. That would go over like a fart in church.

I am not so confident about next week on the road. We've been extremely fortunate in several games this year...the good news is at DEN its just one game, and if we play a better 60 min, we are in the SB. On paper DEN kills us tho.

Not in the important categories for playoff football:

Defense
Running game
Coaching
Special teams
QB

Seemed like Denver pass rush was getting to rivers. Is their line that bad?

Man, They just cant get Dr manning off the podium tonight. He just loves talking to the little people...his subjects. :D............EDIT: I did like his Bud Light reference tho. I'm tipping one of his favorite flavor (and mine), as we speak.

Buying NFL jerseys in wholesale is a best option to obtain bulky jerseys more easily, faster and comparatively cheap than retail. Jerseys contrast to all other T-shirts and can be bought in bulk spending less significantly with the same care and quality. Since accessing internet is done at negligible costs it is profitable form of sale for both the wholesalers and the customers. SportsYTB.Net are also sport jerseys wholesalers who make the dreams available to many loyalists capturing the power of sports to motivate.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back