PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Didn't see a game thread for this one, my apologizes if I've missed it. Can't wait for this one to kick off. Really feeling San Diego winning this one. Oh should probably change the thread title, was still thinking Indy there lol.

Really hope San Diego wins so Pats can host another AFC Championship game, but I think Denver wins by double digits.

did anyone catch how windy it is at mile high? Well if not its blowing pretty good.

Wind gusts of about 40MPH apparently.

Wes is wearing a special no choke attachment to his helmet (I'm serious,it's orange and I saw it). Now, they need to give Peyton one.

Holy **** this opening. I want to jump out the window.

I really really want forehead to lose. He isn't even close to the GOAT of the QB position.

The media ball washing of Peyton is unbearable. Seriously, the guy is a class act but it's really hard not to hate him.

I hear ducks don't fly so well in the wind.

Come on bolts. There will be a lot of fluttering, wounded ducks today to snatch.

If I'm the chargers I'm playing close and making him throw deep. Can't think he'll be too accurate with those ducks in this wind.

Media talking points in the regular season: Peyton Manning does it all. He's the QB, the O.C. and the Most Valuable Player.

Media talking points in the postseason: It's not just Manning in all those losses. It's a whole team.

Pathetic

I don't know if the bolts can win though, but prove me wrong!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back