PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BOARD PERFORMANCE - Feedback Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 5-10 second loading times for most pages. Far too slow for my preference.

Last edited:
A tad slow for me, but noticeably faster in the last day or two than it had been in the days before that. (DSL in Pennsylvania) Thanks for all your efforts, Ian!

Does seem to be struggling speed wise compared to the last couple of days - and an hour before game time that's not a comforting sign.

MUCH slower than it used to be before the changes.
The board is slow enough to almost not be worth checking out anymore...

It seems to be getting slower as the game approaches. I didn't notice Ian logged on but perhaps one of the mods who is should give him a heads up.

With about 375 users viewing the board, performance has become very slow.

It's still slower than it was before the DoS attack, but it's been getting better over the last few days.

high traffic seems to gum it up. its pretty bad right now.

Digger44 said:
high traffic seems to gum it up. its pretty bad right now.
And Patriots Planet has less than two pages of posts in the game thread. Can't stand Gamecast and my area has the Raiders on TV. :mad:

But, life is good. My new lawn looks great. Pats winning, right?

Edit, might have to go over to the ESPN Pats message board. Need to get immunization shots first.

Last edited:
Odd time to be getting temporarily down for service message so it must be the exceeded capacity aspect....

Is this the new server having growing pains, the old server because we haven't moved yet, or was Ian tempting fait when he said NEVER AGAIN :rolleyes:

This is the old server on the new ISP. With about 340 users, it takes about 45 seconds after you click "Post Reply" for the Message page to appear.

yeah... VERY slow. quite frustrating

Very slow right now but it is a high traffic time. I kind of expected it to be like this today.

BradfordPatsFan said:
Very slow right now but it is a high traffic time. I kind of expected it to be like this today.
Very slow right now and it is a low traffic time. I'd imagine there'd be a Colts - 'Boys thread, but it's too slow to bother. Looks like Rome is getting overconfident/pass crazy now with a couple games under his belt.

BradfordPatsFan said:
Very slow right now and it is a low traffic time. I'd imagine there'd be a Colts - 'Boys thread, but it's too slow to bother. Looks like Romo is getting overconfident/pass crazy now with a couple games under his belt.

Main page is very fast. The board is what's (still) slow for me. The main forum does list over 430 people viewing however. 84 members, 347 guests!

Visiting before the game, I marked all threads as read. Just now, there were only 15 new threads shown by "new posts". Usually, there are pages full of new threads.

Last edited:
Real slow.

Like Frankenstein's monster: alive but slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News