PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills sign Brandon Spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good look to Brandon in Buffalo. They're building a pretty good team up there.

We'll abuse him on the field though ;)

From the best team in the division to the worst.....

Good luck to him - I liked what he gave on the field. He will be fun to watch against the Jets, but he won't do much against the Pats.

That's a great contract for him - he's getting paid as if he was an every down LB. He owes Pepper Johnson a big thank you card.

i agree...i liked too what he did for us in the field...pity that it didn't work out with the Pats

good luck Brandon for the future but, of course, not when you will play against us

I like Spikes. I hate this whole player tweet thing, it only leads to bad things, but Spikes twitter feed is hilarious, he could be a comedian.

Also, head on a swivel when you see a crack in that line, could be a plumbers butt.

I like Spikes. I hate this whole player tweet thing, it only leads to bad things, but Spikes twitter feed is hilarious, he could be a comedian.

Also, head on a swivel when you see a crack in that line, could be a plumbers butt.

Agreed.
I enjoyed watching him play...against the run, that is.
Somewhat gobsmacked at the $3.5M for one year. Hope he has good financial advice for his ~$2M after taxes.

I am stunned that Spikes managed to get 3.25 out of Buffalo. They must have a lot of cap space!! And Spikes would not have gotten anywhere near that from anyone else.
Interesting that it's just a 1 year deal. I suspect that Spikes figured he'd be a lock for a 3-4 year deal.
He's a 2 down linebacker so I hope we have a ton of Vareen on first and second down against Buffalo this year. 3.25 is ridiculous for this player.

Spikes, you're going to need a bigger shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes