PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Burr For President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To any of you who live under rocks (or apparently just are not fans of standup comedy), this guy is the absolute master. One of the greatest standup comedians to have ever lived.

Great post. Thanks!

He's got a podcast he does every Monday morning often talking about the previous day's games. His last one he recorded on Sunday though during the AFC Championship game. His reaction to the game is funny as heck and music to the ears if you're a Pats fan. A must listen for me every Monday.

Consider: a comedian going on a rant makes 50 times more sense than every major news outlet. Consider how absurd but true that is.

Ingredients for what has happened: a crowd of biased and monolithic outspoken, 'selective outrage pushing' process ably in place by the outspoken, many people's tendency to be over emotional and remain in ignorance, combined with a lack of guts or ethical backbone for others to speak up.
A recipe for the dumbness that is 'deflate' gate and many other things.
Comedians often offer better perspective on news and history. Carlin for example was smarter than an news anchor by a long shot.

And I agree Burr is one of the best in the biz now.

I think Kraft should hire Burr as the official Patriot press secretary.

I would pay money to see him stand in front of a podium in a Patriot's jacket and answer questions from the media.

That was awesome so funny!

I think Kraft should hire Burr as the official Patriot press secretary.

I would pay money to see him stand in front of a podium in a Patriot's jacket and answer questions from the media.

Nah, I like the BB pressers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back