PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Q&A, 10/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant BB just answer the Brady questions? Not like he is playing in a few weeks or anything.

Consistency.

It's irrelevant.

No matter how much we all want to know, it just does not matter....currently.

He is a great coach but he does not give an eff about Patriot fans.

That's just not true.

I can understand where you are coming from, but once you open that door, Bill knows it's hard to close it - We're talking about Tom F'n Brady here - There would be endless follow up questions that he would not feel comfortable addressing or even want to address, and we all know that if Bill is not comfortable with a situation he's not going to comment.

Bill has been in the NFL a long time. He appreciates a good fan base, but your comment would be more correct if it said, "He is a great coach but he does not give an Eff about the Media or Sport Reporters."

Last edited:
I can understand why BB has said nothing. I do not understand why the Pats did not put out an official statement like every other team in sports does.

I can understand why BB has said nothing. I do not understand why the Pats did not put out an official statement like every other team in sports does.

I think that if is he was going to come back, then you would see something (although that's probably pushing it). However, he's not coming back in 2008 and there is no reason to address it, other than to satisfy curiosity.

Although I'm sure you are right, I can't think of a whole lot of examples of teams addressing players that are on the IR in the current season. Has any info been given from the Chargers on Merriman's status? I honestly don't know the answer to that.

I think because this is Brady we expect more, and while they may release something later in the year - We know as Patriots fans not to hold our breath for word of his surgery or rehabilitation.

If you really want to know you would have better luck reading the "track girls" or watching TMZ. That is probably where we will hear about it anyway :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft