PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Big Shocker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to say that despite Felger's lunacy, we are all still fortunate to have the triumverate of Reiss/Breer/Thomase. And SMY of Projo as well as Gasper of the Globe are contributors as well. In just two years, this market has gone from ungodly terrible to plenty of good reads daily.

Yes, let's discuss the negative views of someone who is negative only because it sells so freaking well in Boston. By doing so, we continue to guarantee that he and his ilk will only continue. Brilliant!

Felger is a DOUCHE BAAAAAAAAAAG.....

Nuff said....

wait, your telling me santa isn't real??!?

The funniest thing I've seen with Felger on NEST this season was during a recent "Four Downs with Felger," he actually delivered 3 downs and forgot one complete segment. Think he must have had a flashback to the CFL.

The only way to deal with annoying media heads is to make sport of how seriously they take themselves. Felger gives himself a 9.9 out of 10.0. Gotta hand it to him, he is the source of a lot of laughs . . .

Felger, the Big (yelling) show, Borges.........three great reasons why I just bought lifetime membership with Sirius radio. Now I get all the NFL talk I want and NONE of the above.

I used to listed to Felger everyday, that switch turned off long ago.

I will listen to Patriots Monday, specifically Dale & Holley and the big Show for BB only.

I am FREE........

====================================
And what part of this is not true, geez some talking head points out some facts. (well I guess mostly oppinions) and some of you act like he just on a vendetta.

There is some room for concern here.
I don't know if you're familiar with Michael Felger, but in case you're not, let me clarify. He doesn't base any of his predictions on facts, just assumptions, so he can toot his horn and flap his gums and hope someone will listen. Honestly, he couldn't be any other way because he is a shatty reporter that has about as much access to pro-athletes as much as I do. I've never read or heard anything from this guy that bears respect. His only real schtick is the "4 Downs w/ Felger" he does on FSN and all he does is report the obvious! The only thing he legitimizes is the first three letters of the word assume!

I don't know if you're familiar with Michael Felger, but in case you're not, let me clarify. He doesn't base any of his predictions on facts, just assumptions, so he can toot his horn and flap his gums and hope someone will listen. Honestly, he couldn't be any other way because he is a shatty reporter that has about as much access to pro-athletes as much as I do. I've never read or heard anything from this guy that bears respect. His only real schtick is the "4 Downs w/ Felger" he does on FSN and all he does is report the obvious! The only thing he legitimizes is the first three letters of the word assume!

==================================

Never heard of him before this morning, I live in Oregon.

Seems he is not well liked in New England

==================================

Never heard of him before this morning, I live in Oregon.

Seems he is not well liked in New England

who cares if they like him. they listen to him and talk about him on message boards.

I swear, I should start a blog about how bad Boston teams are. Boston newspaper/radio/television people would be breaking down my door to hire me. Boston fans would rather listen/read negative yahoos than real reporters.

Felger is the new generation CHB or Borges.

It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Is there a reason he is so bitter, or does he just do it to be different or for shock value?

Argument is the lifeblood of sportstalk radio. If everyone sits around saying the Pats are definitely going to win the SB, the vitality of the show is lost. Therefore, hosts have to manufacture dissent. This is nothing new, or noteworthy.

Argument is the lifeblood of sportstalk radio. If everyone sits around saying the Pats are definitely going to win the SB, the vitality of the show is lost. Therefore, hosts have to manufacture dissent. This is nothing new, or noteworthy.
As it is for message boards . . .

Observations, positions, debate, critique, criticisms, agreements, and disagreements abound; otherwise, there'd be no reason to post. Nothing new or noteworthy.

I get a laugh year in and year out with the all the geniuses confidently predicting what top teams will not win the superbowl. That's a pretty safe prediction. And if one does win they always point out how a play hear or a play there foiled their prediction. See, they would have been correct if not for this and if not for that. Felger sets him self up to win either way and the funny thing is everyone see right through him. I wonder if that's on purpose?

Last edited:
I hope everyone who reads this thread is sitting down, but...Now, take a deep breath and prepare yourself...Michael Felger has just announced on his radio that he is jumping off the Patriots are a Super Bowl team bandwagon. Yes, I know this is a shocking development.
He's just being a contrarian to boost the pathetic ratings of his pathetic radio show. That's it, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call