PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bid to meet Brady and Belichick at training camp and get field passes to a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Since it is is out of my price range, it is a dead period on this board, and it is for charity, I figured I would pass this along to the board and see if anyone had $10-15k laying around to bid on what looks to be a pretty sweet deal.

Bid now for the ultimate New England Patriots fan experience! You and 3 guests will have the opportunity to meet Tom Brady & Bill Belichick in Foxborough at Patriots Training Camp.

You will also receive 4 great tickets and pre-game field passes to a 2014 Patriots home game of your choice at Gillette Stadium.

The 2014 New England Patriots Training Camp schedule has not been released, but will be available here.

Donated By: New England Patriots

Charitybuzz | Meet Tom Brady & Bill Belichick at Training Camp Plus Receive 4 Tickets and Pre-Game Field Passes to a 2014 Patriots Home Game

I wish I had enough money to play the lottery. haha

I couldn't even hit the min bid

Bob Kraft will bid and take home the prize.

Muffy and I would put in a bid but will be away on a world cruise this fall season

Here's another raffle that looks interesting:

Patriots launch "Ultimate Patriots Road Trip Raffle" to win trip of a lifetime

The Patriots are offering its fans the trip of a lifetime!

One lucky Patriots fan will win the experience of a lifetime through the Ultimate Patriots Road Trip Raffle. The winner and a guest will accompany the team to a 2014 road game, with seats on the team plane, a room at the team hotel and two tickets to the game. The winner will also receive VIP pregame field passes, dinner, gift bags and more.

Raffle tickets are $10 each or 15 for $100, with all proceeds benefiting the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation. Tickets can be purchased here. The drawing will take place on Sept. 22, 2014.

Three additional prizes will be awarded: four tickets with VIP pregame on-field passes to a 2014 Patriots home game (date to be mutually agreed upon) and two memorabilia packages including a Tom Brady autographed full-size helmet and a Rob Gronkowski autographed authentic jersey.

I think Kraft is the only one biding on it so he wins his own prize. For that price I could do a lot more then that.

I love the Pats as much as anyone, but I could think of A LOT better, more fun, and more worthwhile things to do for that amount of money.

Should have had a raffle to go to the Kentucky Derby with Tom and his ugh hat.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-02-at-3.00.32-PM-480x566.png

Sanchez's game worn ButtFumble (TM) jersey is up for auction.

God Bless Big Vince. That's all I'm going to say.

If I had money to burn like that I'd use it to try and convince Vince and Tom to have a race for charity. I heard it talked about by both players once and think it's a great idea. Vince would probably win, even with his injury.

Nice idea, but way out of my consideration this year. Sigh.

I'm just trying to figure out how to get me & a friend of mine down to a home game this year. Since Gillette was built I haven't been able to get down to a game so maybe this is the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back