PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Best Case Scenario: Ryan falls to 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he would attract the most attention from teams trying to trade up to 7. Ideally Pats could trade back into the Teens, and have their pick of defensive players.

If Dorsey or Mcfadden fall to 7 i also think they could garner similar attention.

Yup.. been saying this for a couple weeks now.. I wouldnt' be shocked if Ryan is not picked at #3 and falls to 6 or 7.. this is where the jets and pats will take offers from other teams..

And Lets not forget Brohm. He's starting to move up.. Actually I don't think he fell at all. His stats last year were his best.. I think the media stirred this up.. He'll be a top 10 pick..

While it sounds reasonable that if Ryan starts to slide that there will be teams trying hard to trade up for him, the slides of Aaron Rodgers and Brady Quinn are reminders that it is no sure thing. Teams have become more hesistant in recent years about making the financial commitment needed to a QB that they aren't positive is a franchise guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back