PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you won't have to watch....but I will

This team was a black hole before..... I still saw every game

The irony of you claiming to be a super-fan while telling us to do things like the Colts and cheer leading the legacy tarnishing humiliation of our GOAT quarterback by shipping him off so you can see how JAG does.

I was trying to be nice, but if you want to respond like a douche so be it; I can roll with that approach too. I do not really give a **** if you think I respond like an authority, you called me a liar and you had zero basis to do so, I called you on it, so get over it.

Every post you make in my direction has the same implication, as if you are a stronger poster than me and my approach to posting is flawed, I think you should yield your own advice on the authority note mate…
I don't think I'm a stronger or better poster than anybody it's more I don't believe I'm infallible and present my opinion as a fact.

The reality is, you presented two articles was it? to substantiate your claim. Two out of how many? That is not almost all, that is cherry picking to support your position that Garoppolo is a gunslinger. If I felt the need to provide just two draft profiles for JAG, I'd reference the NFL and CBS profiles as two 5 second Google search cherry picked sources.

Now, if you're quite down with the hysterics, my point is I have no idea if Brady is going to be succeeded by JAG. JAG's development is encouraging but if anyone thinks he can step in right now and run this offense with similar success to Tom Brady, they are sorely mistaken.

FTR, I had a major meltdown with @mayoclinic about a month or so ago. I was wrong an openly apologized. From time to time, these things happen. So no, I'm not better than anyone.

The irony of you claiming to be a super-fan while telling us to do things like the Colts and cheer leading the legacy tarnishing humiliation of our GOAT quarterback by shipping him off so you can see how JAG does.

I'm just a fan.....I've seen it all .... One way or another there will be another QB in the future....whether you like the terms or not...

They will survive without you as a fan

Just a note on the subject without any analysis - Of all the current head coaches only Marvin Smith has been the coach of the same team without winning a Super Bowl longer than Bill Belichick.

I'm just a fan.....I've seen it all .... One way or another there will be another QB in the future....whether you like the terms or not...

They will survive without you as a fan

Your posts are bad.

I don't think I'm a stronger or better poster than anybody it's more I don't believe I'm infallible and present my opinion as a fact.

The reality is, you presented two articles two substantiate your claim. Two out of how many? That is not almost all, that is cherry picking to support your position that Garoppolo is a gunslinger. If I felt the need to provide just two draft profiles for JAG, I'd reference the NFL and CBS profiles as two 5 second Google search cherry picked sources.

Now, if you're quite down with the hysterics, my point is I have no idea if Brady is going to be succeeded by JAG. JAG's development is encouraging but if anyone thinks he can step in right now and run this offense with similar success to Tom Brady, they are sorely mistaken.

FTR, I had a major meltdown with @mayoclinic about a month or so ago. I was wrong an openly apologized. From time to time, these things happen. So no, I'm not better than anyone.
Fair enough, I am not looking to fight about our backup QB anyway. Lets move along..

Fair enough, I am not looking to fight about our backup QB anyway. Lets move along..
You're quite right in that there are far more pressing issues @Brady6. Ironically, most of these issues are correctable. Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess.

You're quite right in that there are far more pressing issues @Brady6. Ironically, most of these issues are correctable. Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess.

This is the worst coached Patriot team I have seen since Belichick got here.

It makes you wonder if they just thought "Hey, we added Revis to what we already had. I guess we can just phone this one in." This team has looked totally unprepared for every game they've played. Even the decisive win against the Vikings was an underachievement.

I agree, all I can say is I have 100% confidence in Brady and Belichick that if anyone can right this ship it would be them. Sunday cannot come soon enough for this board...o_O

It makes you wonder if they just thought "Hey, we added Revis to what we already had. I guess we can just phone this one in." This team has looked totally unprepared for every game they've played. Even the decisive win against the Vikings was an underachievement.
I said this in another thread but I think part of it is that Belichick had veteran teams for so long and coached them a certain way, now he has such a young team and some of his approaches to coaching the veterans when used on young players destroys their confidence.

Tom Brady played the 2010 playoffs with a broken foot, he played last season with torn ligaments in his hand, what are you talking about soft, have your ever played football, I do not think any soft men play in the NFL.

The things some people will say on the internet under behind a username that they would never say in real life...:eek:

Don't be afraid

We share an agreement @PATS16N0. Right now, this team isn't being coached well. I don't think much of our coordinators but the buck stops with BB. My one major contention is I don't understand why Bill Belichick, a coach who normally puts his players in a position to succeed is not putting his players in a position to succeed.

I agree, all I can say is I have 100% confidence in Brady and Belichick that if anyone can right this ship it would be them. Sunday cannot come soon enough for this board...o_O
Well, one thing is for sure; the Patriots board will be at one end of the spectrum come Sunday evening. I know which side I prefer!

We share an agreement @PATS16N0. Right now, this team isn't being coached well. I don't think much of our coordinators but the buck stops with BB. My one major contention is I don't understand why Bill Belichick, a coach who normally puts his players in a position to succeed is not putting his players in a position to succeed.

The way we're using Revis is the most bizarre but what you said, highlighted in bold, is true pretty much straight across the board.

The heat that Brady is getting should be directed at Belichick, his decisions, and his coordinators.

The way we're using Revis is the most bizarre but what you said, highlighted in bold, is true pretty much straight across the board.

The heat that Brady is getting should be directed at Belichick, his decisions, and his coordinators.
I happen to believe that Brady has been poor this season but that's also a reflection of the Patriots this season. Instead of helping Brady and the OL (as mentioned elsewhere), why not stick James Develin out there, run him as a lead blocker for Ridley, let the OL establish tempo and dominance, have Gronk chip the OLB/DE on Solder's side and play some smash mouth on O until they click.

Brady can make almost every throw available to him. Why not do the obvious, help the team out with simple football and go back to showtime when the team has shown they are capable of playing showtime football?

Yes, the blame is firmly with Belichick, McDaniels and Patricia. There is too much talent on this team for this level of performance.

1) There are lots of folks who seem to be more Brady fans than patriot fans. One poster suggests that the patriots would be the black hole of the NFL if Brady were to be pushed out. Another would root for Brady to beat the patriots badly. That same poster would root for Brady even if he were a jet. One says that he is a football fan first and a patriot fan second, but seems to really mean a Brady fan second.

2) I will simply state my personal opinion. I was not a fan in 1960 as some here have been. I'm a newcomer (1979; I didn't experience 1976 as a patriot fan. But I am a PATRIOT fan first. I have been royally pi$$ed when several players went including Milloy, Law, and Seymour. But I recall the team before Kraft. I recall the Toilet Bowl. I recall experiences bad coaching for real, and bad drafting for real. Now we win 10 game every year, and tie or win the division every year. We are truly spoiled. There is no team with this kind of success. I understand that some would prefer a different kind of team, one where boom or bust was acceptable. That just isn't the way Kraft runs a team. And yes, I would also root for the patriots if we were a boom or bust team.

If Brady leaves, I will mourn his loss. Many HOF quarterbacks did not play their last game for their primary team. However, the team will move on, and I will root for the patriots for the next game, perhaps not with great enthusiasm for a couple of games (as when Milloy was fired), but root for my team just the same.

3) Brady fans seem to think that the team should fold for 2-3 years after Brady goes and Belichick shouldn't sign anyone on the off chance that Brady is not available for a game or a season. For them, it just doesn't matter because we will lose if Brady isn't here, so why bother having a top backup. belichick has a different approach. He wants to have a backup in case Brady goes down. And he now 3 times invested a top draft choice in a position that he considers important: backup quarterback. I presume that many of you don't bother with insurance since you just won't get sick.

For me Garapollo is the replacement for our last backup quarterback who was in his contract year. OBVIOUSLY, if Brady stays healthy both Brady and Polo will finish their contracts at the same time. Maybe Polo will be re-signed as a backup or starter, or not.

Belichick has NOT replaced Brady. Backup QB is an important position. It is good to have a backup who can step in when your QB is injured. Folks here seem to want Brady to be replaced by the #1 draft choice. That is an Indy gambit, not something that Kraft would do. IMHO, Kraft has no intention of ever having the first pick in the draft. I don't know what would make folks think that he would let that happen.

BOTTOM LINE
Brady is our HOF quarterback (just like his hero Montana). He is our hero. We root for him. And when he goes, another QB will replace him and we will root for him.

And just BTW, many, many fans rooted for Bledsoe (including Kraft who considered him like a son) and switched allegiances when he went.

Brady is not broken .... It is impossible to break something that is so soft
Indisputable proof that you are the king of all trolls. Without a doubt the most absurd statement I have ever read on this board. From this point onward, anyone who responds to anything you post will be getting exactly what they deserve. Well done. It must be nice to at least be the best at something, even if it's as inconsequential and insignificant as your achievement. Be proud, little man.

I happen to believe that Brady has been poor this season but that's also a reflection of the Patriots this season. Instead of helping Brady and the OL (as mentioned elsewhere), why not stick James Develin out there, run him as a lead blocker for Ridley, let the OL establish tempo and dominance, have Gronk chip the OLB/DE on Solder's side and play some smash mouth on O until they click.

Brady can make almost every throw available to him. Why not do the obvious, help the team out with simple football and go back to showtime when the team has shown they are capable of playing showtime football?

Yes, the blame is firmly with Belichick, McDaniels and Patricia. There is too much talent on this team for this level of performance.

More over, it's so bad that it's given rise to conspiracy theories that the Patriot FO is purposefully trying to undermine Tom Brady to move past him. Think about that, and how bad that is.

Kansas City has not defended the run well, so we activate five running backs, deactivate two of our best WR's....... and then throw the football instead of running it with a horrendous offensive line for a prime time Arrowhead crowd that set a new record for noise.

Just mind boggling in how bad it's been.

More over, it's so bad that it's given rise to conspiracy theories that the Patriot FO is purposefully trying to undermine Tom Brady to move past him. Think about that, and how bad that is.

Kansas City has not defended the run well, so we activate five running backs, deactivate two of our best WR's....... and then throw the football instead of running it with a horrendous offensive line for a prime time Arrowhead crowd that set a new record for noise.

Just mind boggling in how bad it's been.
I must admit, for a team at the forefront of coaching, the Patriots approach to this season has me befuddled.

Indisputable proof that you are the king of all trolls. Without a doubt the most absurd statement I have ever read on this board. From this point onward, anyone who responds to anything you post will be getting exactly what they deserve. Well done. It must be nice to at least be the best at something, even if it's as inconsequential and insignificant as your achievement. Be proud, little man.

Maybe you should go on jihad and behead me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes